Thirty Six | Nightmare

(that jawline tho😩)

(that jawline tho😩)

Thirty Six

Nightmare

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Lyra

Is it wrong to say, I miss him quite terribly?

I was hurt, I still am.

But I can't stay mad at him. That's what people in love do, no matter how badly they hurt you, you seemly can't stay away from that particular person. You simply can't unlove them.

Does he miss me too? Does he even think of me?

Is he studying?

Is he stressed?

Has he been eating every meal properly? Has he been fine?

There are countless unasked questions in my head. I can't stop myself from thinking of his well being. That only shows that I do care about him, a lot more than I think.

I lay on the couch with a bucket of chocolate ice cream in my arm and my History notes on my lap. The coldness of the ice cream stung my skin, forcing me to put it down. I scooped up the dessert and dumped them in my mouth.

Sweets, what a great way to lift your mood.

"Yes, sure. I'll take it to you in a bit." I shifted my gaze from my notes to my mom who is walking into the living room. For the past few days, I haven't talked much with my family. They know it went bad seeing the chocolate cake remained untouched in the fridge for days. They asked several times if I'm okay, I put on a smile and answered I'm fine every time even though my heart is bleeding inside.

My mom busily put on her shoes with a pile of document in her hands. She has to run an errand for the office I believe.

"Oh right, groceries—" My mom sighed and took the grocery list stuck by a magnet on the fridge.

"Mom?" I reached to her. "Do you need help with groceries? I can go instead if you are busy."

"Sweetie you are a lifesaver! Thank you very much." I smiled when my mother planted a kiss on my forehead and gave some cash to me.