Thirty One | Jimin

(triple update!)

(triple update!)

THIRTY ONE

Jimin

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Lyra

"You look tired," I commented, catching his attention. I gently brushed his hair to the side as if I'm touching my delicate flower. The entrance exam is coming in months, most people are studying their ass off for the exam that determines their life, but Jungkook at the same time is training through day and night for his competition coming next week.

The kiss, we shared that day. We didn't come to the topic about 'what are we' because there's something more important for him as of right now. Even though we haven't declared our status, what we feel about each other is pretty obvious. We may not have a title for this, but we are doing things a couple do. I won't rush him to discuss this topic with me, all I want to do is to be here for him for his coming match.

I do not exactly know why, but I can see the match is especially significant for him. He's going to fight one of the best taekwondo players in the inter-school competition.

So for the past week, I accompanied him for his training every day. I can do small things for him like handing him a towel or buying him an energy drink. I can spiritually support him.

Jungkook flashed a weak smile and gulped down the Pocari drink with a squeeze. "I'm okay. Don't worry."

It's currently 7 in the evening, he typically practices till as late as midnight. If there's a test, he leaves earlier by an hour or two. I wonder how he can still do the same for weeks. I'd be completely exhausted.

"You should go home, I don't want you to stay up late every night to watch me practice." Jungkook took out his phone from his gym bag.

"It's fine— what are you doing?"

Jungkook put his phone close to his ear, "calling Taehyungie hyung to pick you up."

"Wh—no!" I snatched his phone from him and pressed the red button before the opposite line can accept the call. "I want to be here. I don't want to go home. You don't have to feel bad."

Jungkook heaved a sigh, "listen, you have to rest. You're yawning at the corner every minute, do you think I didn't notice?"

I pouted, "says the one who has bags under his eyes."

"Lyra, please? For me?"

"Don't bother trying. I'm not leaving you alone to train through the night." I crossed my arms in front of my chest. Little did I know every day Jungkook bid me goodbye and headed home, he continues his practice in the basement of his house. He's okay being alone, it's nothing new to him.