Thirty Three | Triple Trouble

(i got a heart attack from Drummer Jungkook)

THIRTY THREE

Triple   Trouble

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"No matter what make sure I am up at noon, okay? If I'm asleep just hit me or throw a bucket of ice water over me or whatever. I have to be up and you have to drive me there, okay?" I told the annoyed Taehyung for the fifth time.

"Yes! Okay! I get it! Leave me alone will you?" Taehyung impatiently said and pushed me out of my room. Lauren's soft laughed was heard from the inside.

Feeling secured, I headed back to my room satisfied. I jumped on my bed and set an alarm at ten and also twelve. Just to make sure. I won't want to risk anything. The worst scenario would be me overslept and missed Jungkook's match.

It's now eleven at night, around twelve hours later Jungkook will be in his taekwondo rope ready to fight. I nibbled on my bottom lip and couldn't help but get nervous at the thought. Funny, I feel like I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I took my phone from the nightstand and unlocked it. I clicked into my chat with Jungkook. He should be on his bed now, right? He has to get enough sleep to have the best condition.

I typed without a second thought.

Good night🖤

I was about to click send but then a thought struck me, what if he's asleep and my message woke him up?

I tilted my head as I hesitated, my finger hovering above the send button. Nah, I better not. I deleted the words I typed.

A message suddenly popped up in the chat startling me.

Jungkook💕:
Good night🖤

My eyes enlarged in size. What the heck? I got butterflies and goosebumps at the same time. His message made my heart flutter but the way he typed the exact same thing and the timing... sent chills down my spine.

He even used the same emoji.

Lyra:
Good night🥰

I replied and smiled to myself. Please let tomorrow be good.