Fifty Two | Kisses Mixed With Tears

Fifty Two

Kisses Mixed
With Tears

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

I drove there safely. No sleep attack. Just arrived and aced the drive.

I punched in the passwords, 0329, my birthday. And the door unlocked. Jungkook changed his door lock to a digital password lock instead when we started university. As I stay over a lot, he wouldn't have to make a copy of his keys.

When I walked in, a sigh left my lips because I realized how long I haven't been here. It's almost painful and heart wrenching to see how messy the place is.

Jungkook is usually tidy, but the place is now the opposite of that. There are unopened mails stacked up at the front door, an unpleasant smell filled the house, and when I walked to the inner part of the house, the smell of alcohol made me scrunched up my nose.

Takeaway plastic bags and boxes occupied the table with leftovers rotting inside. Then my eyes travelled to the two men passed out, one on the floor, one on the couch, emptied bottles of soju rolling on the ground.

Holding my cry, I kneeled in front of the couch and touched his peaceful sleeping face.

Oh god, how much I missed you.

He looks evidently thinner, bags noticeable under his eyes. I caressed his black locks and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"I won't let you go through this alone anymore, Jungkook. Push me away like you want to, I won't leave. I'll be here for you," I mumbled and wiped away the tears trickling down my eyes.

Bringing myself together, I helped the two boys settle for sleep. I covered them with blankets and dimmed the house. Then I walked back to the living room, ready for a cleanup time.

Author's Pov

On the next day, the sun shone into the house through the window, tickling the sleeping beauties' skins. Jungkook groaned and rolled around on his bed. He forced his swollen eyes open to only welcome a migraine.

"Shit," he murmured, mentally cursing himself for drinking so much. This isn't new to him though, this is how he spent the last week. He let alcohol numbed him. To make him feel better, to forget about the miseries.