Six | Missed Date

• SIX •

SIX

Missed Date

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Mom? Help m-me."

"Lyra? Is that you? What's wrong? Where are you?" My mom rambled worriedly from the other side of the line. I parted my trembling lips to speak again, my shivering hands clenching onto the telephone.

"I'm cold-d..." I said.

"Taehyung! Namjoon!" My mom yelled. "Calm down mom, hand me the phone." I heard they spoke.

"Lyra? Where are you?" Namjoon inquired calmly.

"I-i got off at CheongYang Village Bus stop. I don't know w-where I am now. It's j-just trees and nothing around me until I found a p-payphone. I'm cold-d."

(A/N: I'm at a payphone, trying to go home~ sorry:)

"Lyra please stay with me, we'll come and get you, all right? Stay with me, hmm?" Namjoon's soothing voice said. I nodded even though he can't see me. I tried to keep myself awake, but my effort is drifting away with the cold.

I blinked several times, adjusting to the bright light illuminated from the white ceiling.

"Look who's awake." Taehyung rushed to me, caressing my hand in his. "Thank goodness." He sighed in relief, kissing my forehead. He moved away for my mother to come through, mom hugged me tightly.

"Mom, I can't breathe." I chuckled softly.

"Oh- sorry. I was so worried." Mom exclaimed before sitting on my bed.

"Good to see you awake, sis." Namjoon smiled at me, his dimples poking out. I returned a small smile.

"I was so scared, It-thought I was going to die." Tears started to build up in my eyes as I recall the terrifying event. All alone, in the middle of nowhere.

"We'll not let you die, honey. Don't say things like that." My mom hugged me again.

"Can we go home now?" I asked with a small voice. "Soon, honey. The doctor said you will be okay after some rest. You got a fever from the rain. Do you remember how you ended up there?"