Fifteen | Yoonjin

FIFTEEN

FIFTEEN

Yoonjin

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Jungkook

"I should walk you to the car," I told Lyra and she shook her head again. "It's just a 5 minutes walk from the classroom to Taehyung's car. You're being dramatic."

Lyra laughed and walked down the corridor. I sighed and trailed behind her. I walked her to the car and took the bus with her for the past week. It feels weird if I don't do that. I have grown attached to her, leaving her one-second wrecks my nerve.

"I'll see you tomorrow then! Good luck with your training!" Lyra smiled radiantly and waved at me before pacing down the stairs. I waved back at her and watched her walked with light steps. Her long dark locks floated in the air. She's breathtaking.

She seems happier than when I first met her.

And I wish that smile never leaves her gorgeous face.

Remembering what I'm supposed to do, I grabbed my schoolbag tight and marched towards the opposite way.

"Where are you going?" Yoonjin appeared from nowhere and raised her thick eyebrows at me. I gulped, "Taekwondo practice." I answered and walked passed her. Yoonjin smirked behind me, staring at how I paced away.

Reaching the security room in the school office, I glanced to my right to see if anyone's inside. The security guard walked out suddenly. My heart thumped vigorously in my ribcage. I immediately turned around to the bookshelf, acting like I am searching for a book.

"Hey," a female teacher greeted the security guard. The security guard smiled knowingly at the teacher, "Hey you."

"I'm grabbing my late lunch, come with me?" The guard asked the teacher. "With pleasure." The teacher flirty said and left with him.

I finally got to see the face of the teacher, it's the English teacher Miss Cheng. I knew she's no good from her attitude in class, as expected, flirting with her colleagues as well. I shook my head in disapproval.

At least that means they won't come back shortly. I grinned to myself and sneaked inside the security room when nobody's watching.

I panted from nervousness, clicking into the files of the computer. The security guard is stupid to not log off his computer nor lock the room. I searched for the right date, looking for the footage of the CCTV on the football field.