Eighteen | Their Biggest Shipper

• EIGHTEEN •

• EIGHTEEN •

Their Biggest Shipper

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Author's Pov

Taehyung held a bottle of beer in one hand and the other running through his messy permed hair. He sat down on the grass and supported himself with his ankle.

He shouted, "Lauren-n!" Taehyung giggled. His cheeks flushed red while he continued to shout. To others, what he shouted were random words. But to himself and Lauren, every word was related to their friendship.

"The b-bracelet... I b-broke it..." Taehyung snorted, pointing at himself. "Y-you stupid-d why did you b-break it-t." He burped.  "It's important t-to you! No m-me! No you-u..." He pointed between himself and the shrub in front of him.

Lauren was in her room. She has her earphones plugged in as she was writing her assignments. She was completely unaware of the drunkard a few feet below her until she heard distant shoutings. Did she just hear her name?

Lauren removed her earphones and walked over to her window. She yanked opened the curtains and looked down to find no other than Kim Taehyung lying in her backyard.

Intoxicated.

Lauren gasped when Taehyung kept talking loudly. At this rate, the neighbours are going to complain. Lauren jogged down the stairs and walked into the night. She hurried to where he was and only sighed when she saw the emptied cans of beers next to him.

"Lau—mmmff!" Lauren covered Taehyung's mouth. "Stop shouting! The whole neighbourhood knows my name by now." Lauren scolded half-whisperedly.

She helped him back to his house. It was a tough journey carrying a grown man across the street, up the stairs and into his room.

"Ugh," Lauren exclaimed quietly as she tossed Taehyung onto his bed. Taehyung giggled and hugged his pillow. He closed his eyes and fell asleep but his lips never stopped mumbling her name.

Does it hurt this bad that you have to drink every night to numb the pain?

Lauren asked in her bead. She heaved a sigh and sat down on the side of the bed. She silently combed his curly black locks and examined his sleeping face. "I'm sorry, Tae."

Lauren let a tear slipped down her eye. "I'm sorry... I never meant to hurt you. I love you... so much, but I don't know what I want. I can't lose my best friend... I can't." She sobbed, caressing his fluffy hair.