Sixteen | Girls Talk

(I pictured Lauren as Jisoo

(I pictured Lauren as Jisoo. They share the personality of bald and cool girls, you can totally picture somebody else if you don't like to!)

•SIXTEEN•

Girls    Talk

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Hey! Lauren!" I waved at the older girl across our house as we exited the car. Lauren smiled with her eyes and greeted me back. I noticed how Taehyung's eyes dilated recognizing her voice.

"Lyra? Wanna come over to have a girls date?" Lauren asked from her garden, her hand busy showering the flowers.

"Sure!" I shouted. Taehyung clenched his jaw and walked back to our house after locking the car. I have to do something to help them. They are both stubborn as hell and are unwilling to apologise first.

"Tae! Liam wants to play switch with you! Come!" I called my brother.

"Huh? I don't want to play with that hyung! He sucks in Mario Kart!" The eight-year-old opened the glass door from the living room and complained. How the heck did he hear me? Did I yell too loud? Or the kid has an inhuman hearing ability?

"You punk, Imma beat you, just watch me." Taehyung marched into Rhee's house, walking pass Lauren.

I cheered mentally because I managed to get them in the same house. Being in the same house means opportunities to talk, they have to make up!

"I don't feel good about that smug face of yours." Lauren glanced at me suspiciously when I bubbly hooked our arms together, entering her house.

"Let's go for a girls' talk!"

"So, is that Jungkook guy your boyfriend already?" Lauren wiggled her eyebrows. I lay on her fluffy mattress, "no."

"Do you like him?" She asked.

I pressed my lips together, "I-i don't know myself. He's kind and caring and... handsome. I think I'm starting to like him more than I think I would."

"That's good! Ly!" Lauren plopped down next to me. "We were all worried after what happened with... Will. We thought you will be traumatised and refuse to involve romantically with someone again. It's good to see you're trying to love again." She held my hand.