Nineteen | Archery

•NINETEEN•

•NINETEEN•

Archery

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Lyra

"So... we are together," Taehyung announced shyly and I squealed. I got goosebumps seeing my extroverted brother being timid. Love makes people a different person, really.

"Took you two long enough," I teased Taehyung and Lauren. Our family gathered at the dining table for breakfast. Everyone is overjoyed to hear the news.

Mom doesn't look surprised, Namjoon neither. "I already knew." Mom laughed seeing the suspicion on my father's face.

"Me too," Namjoon added.

"Wait, so I'm the only one who doesn't know?" Dad said flabbergasted. "This is unfair! I'm disappointed with you, son." He displayed his 'flawless' acting skills and acted sad with imaginary tears running down his face.

Mom rolled her eyes and hit her husband. "They didn't tell me, I found out myself."

"Yeah, same. When I went into Tae's room this morning." Namjoon's face twisted as he cringed, recalling the event earlier. Everyone laughed seeing the weird face he made.

"Although you are a family already, welcome to the family, Lauren!"

"Thank you, Mrs Kim." Lauren was flustered as she thanked her.

"I can't wait for the day you call me mom!" My mom winked at the couple.

Taehyung choked on his orange juice, "mom!"

I laughed uncontrollably holding my stomach but then sleepiness invaded my body. My eyes started to flutter and my fork slipped away from my hand. My body fell forward all of a sudden.

"Lyra!" Namjoon who is next to me immediately held me. I struggled to stay awake by slapping myself. Really? Do you have to attack in the early morning?

Every person at the table looked at me in concern. I know they are my family but I hate the way they look at me right now. The way others look at me makes me feel more vulnerable, more useless.

"Joonie, take her to her room." My mom ordered.

"I'll help." Taehyung walked over to us and carried me to my room with Namjoon. Looks like I won't be going to school today.