Forty Two | Again

Forty Two

A g a i n

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. I screamed his name internally while running through the hospital to the room he's in.

Please be okay.

I prayed in my heart, whoever can hear this, please let him be okay, I'll do anything in return.

"Jungkook..." I gasped when I saw Jungkook's parents at the end of the corridor with a doctor.

"No damage to important organs, a dislocated arm, abdominal strain and mostly flesh wounds only." The doctor said and I felt my shoulders so much lighter hearing he's fine.

I thought the nurse on the phone said badly injured?

(The nurse right now: oops imma leave the chat—)

Not that I'm complaining, of course, I'm thankful that he's not severely injured. Thanks to whoever accepted my prayers on my way running here.

Probably have noticed my loud running footsteps, Jungkook's parents turned around to see me panting in front of them. I almost walked through them, trying to get into the room to see Jungkook but the female stopped me.

"What are you doing here! Aren't you... the girl who make our Jungkookie become like this!" His mom's eyes widened.

"Please-e I have to see him..."

"No, you're never getting near him. You've polluted him enough!" His dad growled and told the nurses next to him to bring me away. The nurses paused for a second seeing my pathetic form but still obeyed knowing the 'background' of the Jeon family.

"No-o..." I cried out while being dragged out of there.

I have no idea what time is it now, I only know the sky is completely dark, not a single star embedded in the plain black canvas. I waited outside the entrance of the hospital for Jungkook's parents to leave so I can sneak in to see him.

But I lost my patience after hours of waiting, I was dying to see him and I cannot wait anymore. I went back in and reached the floor where Jungkook should be at.