Thirty Seven | Realization

Thirty Seven

Realization

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Jungkook

I'm grounded.

Yes, I'm turning eighteen in few months and I'm grounded. The smile on my dad's face when he heard I lost is burned into the back of my head. How much I want to wipe it off. But I can't do anything, again.

And for Lyra... I miss her, a hell lot.

I miss her smile, I miss her laughs, I miss her blushing when she's around me, I miss her silly jokes, I miss seeing her tripping over her foot and act like nothing happened.

A soft chuckle left my mouth without me noticing. I really do love her, don't I?

My smile vanished in seconds, remembering she doesn't care. I realised my words were too harsh on her. They came out of impulse and anger. I didn't mean them. But when I accused her of being late because of oversleeping she didn't even bother to clarify. That only further confirms I'm right.

Why would she do that to me?

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook, play with me I'm bored." Jimin hyung barged into my room and tried to yank me out of the room.

"I can't. I still have many past papers to finish." I sighed and plopped back to my seat.

"It's just a stupid exam, with your smart ass mind you can ace it, come play with me!" He pulled me by my arm.

I stood up and followed him. I've been using revision to keep myself busy so that my mind won't always run to her. As you see, it does not work. I still do think about her a lot.

Maybe playing games can help.

"Yes!" Jimin screamed in delight.

I tossed the play con away and rest my head on the sofa. Games don't help.

"Why are you being like this? I won for the first time but you look unconcerned. I don't feel good winning now." He huffed and hit my chest.