Fifty | Guilty

Fifty

Guilty

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

The alarm goes off. The annoying melody played over and over again because no one is turning it off.

I turned around with my eyes still closed and felt a toned body next to me. "J-jungkook..." I said with a clouded voice.

He hummed and reached over his arm to snooze the alarm, only to result in bumping onto it and made it drop to the floor with a loud crash.

With that loud sound, I'm now more awake. I opened my eyes to meet Jungkook who's apparently still asleep. "Wake up, sleepyhead," I kissed his forehead. It's becoming a usual thing for me to wake him up and I don't mind doing this the rest of my life.

Receiving no response, I leaned down to peck his nose which scrunched from the sensation, a giggle leaving his lips.

"Morning," I mumbled and threw my arms around him, laying my head on his chest. "Morning," he said and placed his arms on my back, hugging me closer.

"If we're gonna keep cuddling here, we'll end up falling asleep and be late for school," I said with eyes fluttering.

"Right," Jungkook chuckled softly and sat up with me in his arms. He carried me to the bathroom with a mischievous smile, making me screamed with laughter in between.

Jungkook and I parted ways for our lectures when we arrived at the campus. The first lecture I have is literature, which I'll be seeing Jungkook's mom.

The lecture went on normal, except today, she gave us back our assignment, the one in which we were required to write a short story.

I have a big fat smile on my face seeing the A on my paper. The days and nights I spent writing this are worth it.

Professor Lee asked me to stay after class because she wanted to discuss my story with me. As people left the room one by one, I'm left with the professor alone.

"Lyra, I'm quite impressed with the story," she commented with a smile. "Thank you, Professor," I bowed a little.

"The fact that you managed to convey a beautiful message in the short story was the impressing part for me. You even managed to present several plot twits, well done. I can see your rich inner mind through your writing. I agree a lot with your distinct thoughts on how a relationship means. You wrote that the point of a relationship is to sacrifice for the other and never give up on each other no matter how difficult things get." She paused for a short while, "that makes me feel very relieved, knowing that my son has found a keeper."