Forty One | Worth Fighting For

Forty One

Worth Fighting For

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"Thank you for dropping me off," I unfastened my seatbelt and told the arrogant man sitting in the driver's seat.

"I didn't know you're a heartbreaker now, Princess." Will rubbed his chin and smirked.

I didn't bother to react and jumped off his big car with rather high up seats.

"I see you finally agree with what I told you, that you should be with me." Will also got off his cars and walked to me with car keys swirling in his hand.

"Yea, I finally know that I'll never be enough." I faked a smile and closed the distance between him and me. I wrapped my arms around him and moved my lips to centimetres away from him.

"I'm glad, you decided to be with me." He leaned in, eyes on my lips.

"Oh, no no." I shut his mouth with my finger. "I didn't say that."

"I'm not good enough for him, nor you, nor anyone. I'm going solo, you dick." I shouted the last words at his face and knee kicked his important part, you know where.

I smiled to myself watching him hold that area and groaned in pain. It's satisfying I have to say. I've been wanting to do this to the man who broke me into pieces and shamelessly came back thinking I will obediently crawl back to him.

I'm not stupid and I'm able to stand up against him. Jungkook has shown me I deserve better. He has shown me I can be loved. Only if I deserve Jungoook's love as well.

"Y-you—" Will growled, still in pain.

I threw my backpack over my shoulder and walked towards my front door swaying my hips, "hope we never meet again jerk."

The next day at school

"Aak-" My body jolted as my dear English teacher Miss Cheng threw chalks at me.

Not again.

"Would you just. Stop. Falling. Asleep!" She shouted and threw the box of chalk at me.