Twenty Five | Happy Birthday

Twenty Five

Happy Birthday

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Author's Pov

The clock struck 12 indicating the 29th March has arrived. Lyra was deep in slumber until a loud bang woke her up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BISH!" Lauren barged into the room along with Taehyung. Mr and Mrs Kim followed them behind excusing their vulgar use of words. It's their baby's birthday so it will be an exception.

"Oh no." Lyra groaned and covered her ears with her pillow. Taehyung mischievously smirked and played a birthday song video he searched on Youtube with the loudest volume. Everyone sang along, even Namjoon in his glasses sleepily came.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Lyra- Little sister- pumpkin-honey- bish! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone calls Lyra by a different name, and the mixture of it is... yeah.

"Make a wish!" Taehyung sang and held the rainbow coloured cake in front of Lyra. "I wish to have this midnight tradition disappeared."

"You just wasted a birthday wish, aish." Taehyung shook his head in disapproval. "Blow the candles!"

Lyra did as he told, the candles were extinguished and the room became dimmed again.

They cheered and applauded, then dismissed themselves knowing the birthday girl wants to sleep. But not before throwing birthday wishes at Lyra repeatedly.

"Happy Birthday, honey." Mr and Mrs Kim said and gave their daughter a peck on their forehead.

Lyra is alone in her room again. What a noisy way to start my birthday, she thought.

Before diving back to slumber, she decided to turn on her phone. Notifications from Namjoon and Taehyung sending stickers of her silly childhood pictures popped up. She giggled and shook her head.

Lyra doesn't have many friends so she only received a few birthday wishing. Even in that little amount of texts, she was finding his. But she didn't find his text. Did he forget? Well, he could be sleeping. I mean, it's 12 am. Lyra thought positively, then flipped over her phone and carried the hope of seeing his message the next morning to dreamland.