Forewords (please read)

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

A disease that makes people fall asleep. Yes, this sounds absurd but it's a real disease.

Narcolepsy (n.)
° A chronic sleep disorder characterised by overwhelming daytime drowsiness and sudden attack of sleep.

Cause: Patient lack a brain chemical called orexin which regulates sleep. Begins with an underlying genetic predisposition.

Symptoms: Excessive daytime sleepiness, sudden muscle weakness (cataplexy: stimulated by strong reactions e.g. laughing, crying), sleep paralysis, hallucinations, etc.

(Note: Most Narcolepsy patients do not have all the symptoms)

Cure: None

Welcome! Thank you for clicking into my book<3 I hope it doesn't disappoint🍀

The disease is real. Please don't make fun of it👌🏻

Please do not judge the characters' actions. They are just humans and they also make mistakes like each and every one of us :')

If you find yourself sleepy all the time, you may want to dig in further about Narcolepsy and pleaseeee do seek help from a doctor! But if you are sleepy because you stayed up late reading my story... I'm sorry:')

This book has nothing to do with real-life BTS members. Characters used in the story do not reflect real life. Gifs, Photos and songs used are not mines, credit to the owners.

If you have a problem of me using other idols' names for the characters, you can always leave :) Also, the personalities of the characters do not reflect real life.

Comments and votes are always welcomed :)
Please spam me with comments, they always make my day<3

Please do not plagiarise.

Now Let's beginnnnnnn

<<Can't Stop Falling>>

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ 

A girl suffering from Narcolepsy and a boy showed up in her life, stuck with her since.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

All rights reserved.

@taetaepurpleme2021

Happy Reading💜