Finale

FINALE

FINALE

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Lyra

It has been three weeks since Jungkook's grandmother's passing.

Jungkook opened up to me later, he told me how much he loves his grandmother. She technically raised him because his parents were busy with their careers back then.

Or maybe, still.

She was a mother figure to him.

It was painful for him and I'm very thankful that he was willing to talk to me about it. The night he confessed his deepest feelings, I hugged him from sunset to sunrise and spent the whole night listening to the stories of his childhood. And surely, his grandmother plays a big part in it.

While his home with his parents was hell for him, the place he was academically trained like a robot, his heaven were the visits to his grandmother. At her grandmother's place, he could play with legos, run in the backyard or play with Gureumie like kids at his age does.

Jungkook cried a lot that night, he regretted not visiting her when he had the time. He was even blaming himself for her death. I cried along with him and I reminded him that none of these was his fault. That his grandmother wouldn't blame him and will be proud of the man he is today.

I wish I could've met her, she truly sounds like an angel to me.

Today is Friday, after a long shower, I changed into my pyjamas and sunk into the mattress. I took my phone from my desk and called Jungkook. We didn't see each other today because we're busy with our classes. But I want to check up on him because he mentioned something about seeing his parents today.

It rang for a while and he picked up, "h-hey baby."

"Hi, we didn't talk the whole day, don't you miss me?" I smiled hearing his voice.

"Of course, baby. I miss you more." He cooed.

I giggled, "how did your day go? Did you see your parents?"

"Yea, for the first time ever, they apologized to me. Even dad."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, "that's... unexpected. How did you respond?"