Eight | Banana Milk

• EIGHT •

EIGHT

Banana Milk

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Lyra

Winter reaches its end as Spring started to get into the picture. I smiled at the blooming flowers in the park as our car drove past it.

"Why are you so overjoyed today, hm?" Taehyung asked, his eyes stayed focused on the road.

"Spring is coming and it makes the world looks lively so it makes me happy," I rested my head on my palm as I continued to stare at the window. I love how spring announces her arrival by painting the world with vibrant colours. Seoul looks stunning today.

"Tsk, you love winter when it snows, autumn when the red leaves fall and summer when you go to the beach. You like them all." Taehyung laughed, shaking his head.

"That's true. I mean how can people choose one season, they are all beautiful in their way. And every each of them is crucial. You wouldn't appreciate and notice them one by one if a season doesn't end."

"Very poetic huh?"

"Shut up. Can I roll down the window?" I asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes then nodded, permitting me.

I beamed in bliss. The window rolled down, I stretched out my arm to feel the wind breezes. The wind brushes against my arm, the sunlight warms me and together, it felt nice. I closed my eyes and lay my head on the seat. Taehyung noticed me melting into the moment, smiling at how I can enjoy the smallest things others always miss.

That's how I live my life.

I hate my life.

It's psychology lesson and also the only lesson Jungkook isn't in the same class as me. I met him this morning in class and I started smiling too much that my cheeks hurt. As Jungkook is here, nobody made fun of me, nobody dared to bully me.

Yet, he's not here right now.

The whole lesson, Yoonjin who sits behind me is kicking my chair and throwing crumpled papers on my back. She went as far as stabbing my back with her pens. I hissed at the pain as the tip of the pen sting my shoulder through the thin material of my uniform. I adjusted my chair and moved forward but she is not going to stop, is she?

𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆  (ᴊ.ᴊᴋ) ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara