Chapter 1

Chapter 1

MOMENTS OF DESTINY

KHUSHI

The eight year old girl Khushi stood in front of her uncles house, holding firmly her brothers hand because she feared the uncertain future. She looked up to him, her big eyes showing clearly every emotion that she held inside her little heart.

>>Bhai, I am scared.<<

Her brother closed his fingers firmly around her little hand, trying hart to be the strong one, even both were still very young.

>>You don't need to be scared, Khushi. Shashi is our uncle. Brother from our Babuji. He's family and they all will be very nice to us, so don't worry your pretty little head too much.<<

Shiyam let Khushi's hand go and tousled her hair, while Khushi's scared eyes were still directed to the big old building.

>>Really, Bhai?<<

>>Really, Khushi.<<

Khushi looked to her big brother like she waned to read in his eyes if he said the truth. Only after she was assured enough about his honesty, her whole body relaxed and she looked back again at the big mansion.

>>Maybe there is a girl, who would like to be my friend.<<

Shiyam couldn't hide the sad tone in his voice when he said, >>I thought I am your best friend.<<

>>Bhai, I can't play girl things with you.<<

>>Why not? My hair is long enough.<<

Khushi laughed out loud and pressed her little hand against her lips to hide her beautiful smile. Her brother managed to lighten the moment and let his littler sister forget about their horrible loss. Few weeks ago they lost their parents through one bad car accident and Shiyam heard Khushi laugh for the very first time, since the day their parents died.

Before he remembered the loss and the pain that was part of the last few weeks, Shiyam took Khushi's hand again and started to walk toward the entrance of the huge mansion.

Khushi followed her brother and looked at her surroundings. The building was huge and old. Their uncle did took care of everything, because even if the house was very old, everything was taken care of. Nothing was ignored, or left unfinished. The wooden door war fresh painted, windows clean and there were a lot of people working around the house. And still, even the building was really amazing, Khushi felt it wasn't the best part of the place. The best part was the garden, which was really really beautiful. There were colorful flowers everywhere and when Khushi's eyes observed the red roses, her eyes met with strangers gaze. He war few years older than her and stood in the middle of the garden, his dark eyes boring into hers.

It was not possible for her to look away, especially because of his dark aura.

ARNAV

Arnav, a thirteen years old boy, with black hair, eyes of the same color and dressed in white shirt that stood in contrast to the red flowers that surrounded him. While he observed the newcomers, Arnav though about his sister Anjali. He asked himself how his she was and if she was ok. She was probably inside the house, working in the kitchen and was safe, but this didn't stop Arnav from worrying about his sister. Everyone knew, he was always very protective when it came to Anjali.

He took a break from his work in the garden, taking care of the beautiful red roses and remarked some movements in front of the house. The person in red, caught his attention, even he should direct his glance to the other person too. The little girl heaved her hair, just to let it go, so that it fell down, till the ends of her hair reached her hips.