Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Khushi walked to his room. Her face full of tears! She felt horrible after the way Arnav talked to her. Seeing all this hate in his eyes was scarring. And then the moment when Khushi saw Di and the little girl. How was her name? She looked like Di but her eyes. This eyes belonged to her brother. She couldn't stop crying because everything is so messed up. She wished so much to turn back the time and change everything that she did wrong. Now even this small girl, has to live without her father. What have she done?

She walked to his bathroom and closed the door behind her. She took one towel and covered her moth with this and started to scream her frustration and pain out.

Madhoo took Shiyam out of the car and run back to Arnav.

>>Uncle Nanav, look here is he. I brought Shiyam with me.<< Arnav felt how his stomach turned around. He hated this name but his sister brought this name to Madhoo by giving the name to her favorite toy. How could she? After Shiyam left her alone with Madhoo in her womb she still believes in his love.

Arnav took Madhoo in his arms and walked inside the House. He turns short to Anjali and spoke.

>>You are returning back tomorrow.<<

He didn't saw the resolve in Anjali's face. It was sure that she will never leave this place till she finds out where her Husband was. She starts to walk behind Arnav and her daughter deep in her memories what all happen here while she lived at this place, years ago.

Anjali's eyes became teary when she looked to the window. The same window through which she saw Shiyam for the very first time. She touched her sari and the then her dupatta. The same Dupatta that she wore when her destiny was sealed.

Arnav walked inside, Madhoo still in his arms while his thoughts were already with Khushi. He was restless. He missed his Madhoo so much but for some reason he just wanted to run upstairs to Khushi. And he already hated how weak he became for the woman who betrayed him in such a cruel way no one did ever.

He showed Madhoo and Anjali their rooms and choose intentionally the rooms on the other end of the house. Arnav didn't want Khushi and Anjali meeting each other more often than necessary. He showed them everything fast and said bye to them. He couldn't walk fast enough to Khushi. He needed to see her. Now!

Arnav walked inside his room and found it empty. He walked then to the terrace but this was also empty. Just when he was about to go back inside his room he saw her coming out of the bathroom. She looked down on the floor, her face totally red.

In this moment he knew, she was crying. He walked to her and touched her shoulder. Khushi spoke to him without looking in his face.

>>Pease don't. Don't touch me. I can't bear this right now.<<

He grasped her on her shoulder.

>>What are you asking me not to do?<<

Khushi still didn't look at his face. She was calm and breathed slow. She repeated again what she just said to him.

>>Please don't touch me. I think, I need to go back to work, Sir. It't time. It's time for me to go on my normal work as maid.<<

>>No, you stay in my room. She moved slowly her eyes up to him. It's ok, Sir. I will not talk to them. I understood the message fully and clearly. Don't worry.<<

>>Khushi stop!<<

>>Why? Why should I? Look Sir...<<

>>Arnav.<<