Chapter 20

Chapter 20

He was standing there with a plate in his hands and his eyes observing Khushi's movements. Yes, Arnav knew, he let his whole frustration out on her. This day was absolutely not one of his best.

It started everything with her bleeding in the morning. This situation reminded him again in the bathroom and the bathtub full of red water.

Arnav didn't want to care about Khushi. She should be nothing special to him but instead he took care of her and showed her a side that he never want to see himself. It surprised him how much he was worried about Khushi and angered him at the same time.

It made him furious how much he panicked and how much he tried to protect Khushi even she didn't deserve one percent of his care. And then there was her power to bring him down from his concern and panic. One kiss. It took her one kiss and he was willing to do whatever she wanted. These thoughts didn't want to leave Arnavs head, since he called Mrs. Jones to help and examine Khushi. He will not allow himself to be her puppet. He will not allow himself to be weak like he was once. He will not allow himself to fell for her seductive act. He knew her very well after the destruction she once did on his heart.

And after he got the last call, everything from the past, came back. Their whole past. Her words. His and Anjalis fast depart. Their fight for life and survival. And other things that they both were forced to went true that shouldn't happen if Khushi and her family weren't at some point a part of their life.

Even Arnav was on the phone, he never left Khushi out of his sight. She left his room and came back with other clothes. He could even see how she brought the key back. He didn't react immediately, because he need to solve this specific problem on the phone but Khushi was still occupying his mind.

When he was done on the phone, Arnav looked for the woman who was his downfall and destruction even he was already fallen and destroyed. First he thought she would be in her room. Then he was searching in Lavanya's room. He was angry when he found out that Khushi left the first floor and walked downstairs. What made him even more angry was, that she dared to work even Mrs. Jones told that she needed to rest.

What made him furious, was, Khushi smiling at this guy. This nobody. Before she could laugh one more time at this looser, Arnav made sure that he sees to whom she belonged. He called her by her name in angry tone and pulled her away from him totally ignoring the intruder. And actually it didn't make any difference, if this guy saw his behavior because he will just fire his ass if he ever dare to breathe in Khushi's direction.

Not being himself anymore, Arnav pulled Khushi into his room and marked her. Every part of her body should be marked by him. Every part of her body should wear his stamp. So he followed this instinct to do exactly this. He left traces on her lips, neck and breasts.

He let his frustration and anger in the art out how he touched her. Her skin and smell were intoxicating and damn alluring to his soul. He closed his eyes in the memory what he was seeing few moments ago and knew he could become murder if he wasn't busy with Khushi. That's why he kept doing what he did and tried to forget about another male in his house.

Arnav knew he wasn't tender to her but there was no way out. Not even for him. He wanted to see his ownership traces on her body. He never hurt one woman but when it came to Khushi it happens that he loses his whole control. He didn't bite her heavy. It was just enough to leave red traces on her body for some time. He walked to the terrace and left the plate on a small table and touched with his palm his cheek. He didn't shaved his beard in the morning and it was now two days ago that he did that. It left dark shadows on his face and now on Khushi's body too.