Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Anjali was walking through the center of Lucknow hoping that no one at home remarked her missing at home. She has no idea where to start but this was everything her mind could come up to find Shiyam. This idea seemed so perfect while she was sitting in her room but now that she was alone in the street, Anjali recognized how foolish and naive she actually was. Lucknow was a huge city with a lot of people and Anjali didn't even have Shiyam's picture to show people. Only his name and that was not enough.

But the time was running and she needed to find him before her brother did. A lot of things are depending on this. She didn't have some hope that Shiyam once she found him, wanted to be and live with her. Not anymore. Not after five years.

After so many years of being separated from him, she still couldn't believe that he didn't want her anymore. She was always sure that he loved her and never gave up the hope, everything would clear out but the depressions came with the late part of pregnancy. She did a lot of wrong things for which she was deeply ashamed. One of them was her suicide attempt while being pregnant but she was vulnerable, hurt and felt alone. There were other two times when she tried to kill herself after the pregnancy and they were as bad as the first one.

Today she was sorry for them because she wouldn't be able to see her beautiful daughter growing up. Thank god Arnav was watching her like a hawk and could stop her before she went too far. She shouldn't tried to kill herself. Her brother have to suffer too much because of her weakness. He was till today angry on her because she tried to harm herself. He was already angry because of her trying to harm Madhoo but later he was even more furious because Anjali wanted to leave him and Madhoo back. Her sweet Madhoo. How could she hurt her sweet Madhoo. Her angel.

Arnav had all rights to be mad at her. But the worst thing was that because of her behavior, her self harm Arnav started to hate Shiyam. At the beginning he was also hoping that Shiyam will come to get Anjali. Arnav hoped that everything was just a nightmare but it turns around it was all very real. Shiyam and Khushi never came to them and they learned to live with their new faith.

Today Anjali looked for Shiyam, to tell him that he was free. She will stop to wear sindoor and forget he ever existed as far as she could having a child from the man who didn't want her anymore. She also looked for Shiyam to tell him to go far away, forever, because she wanted her brother to find his peace finally and move on too.

But then the thought of his words came back. The same words he said so many years ago but they were still so clear as he was standing in front of Anjali and telling them again.

>>I love you. Always and forever. You are my life and you belong to me.<<

Anjali closed her eyes and allow herself to go back in this time. She knoew that this was dangerous for her but this is all what was left from him. Her memories and Madhoo. How will he react when he finds out that he is a father? That her sweet Madhoo is his baby. Anjali still fought with herself if she should tell him or not.

She decided to do something what she was absolutely sure that her brother never did, because he didn't want that Shiyam find out that somebody looked for him. She decided to go, to police. Her brother arranged a lot of detectives to find Shiyam but she was definitely sure, that no one of them was in contact with police.

Anjali entered the police station and asked to talk with someone who could help her to find her husband.

They send her to some office in which two policemen worked on their tables. They ask her what they could do for her and she told them her concern. After she told them the name of Shiyam they were firstly clueless but after sometime one of them looked shocked to the other one and called him outside the office. Anjali could see how they both talked with each other outside of the room because a glass separated them. They were excited and nervous. She was sure that they knew something about Shiyam..