Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Someone knocked on the door avoke Arnav from his slumber. It was early in the morning and the sun illuminated the whole room.

>>Bro, you there?<<

Arnav stood up and put on his pants, before he opened the door. Akash leaned against the opposite wall and grinned as soon as he saw his friend.

>>Good morning, sleeping beauty. I don't want to disturb your needful sleep, but we have few very important appointments to attend.<<

While Akash spoke he entered Arnav room and took place on the chair.

>>You sure, you want to do this?<<

Arnav picked his clothes and answered his friend.

>>Yes.<<

He was on the way to toilet where he planed to take a quick shower and get dressed to start the day.

>>Bro, this is pretty fu...<<

Akash wasn't able to end the sentence because Arnav turned around and looked grimly at him.

>>Listen man, I am just trying to tell that you don't need to do this. Let us go back to London. We can have a lot of fun there. Why here? Why Lucknow?<<

Arnav turned around again and went into the bathroom. He didn't gave Akash any answers and this was pretty typical for him. When someone spoke to him and he wasn't interested to hear anymore, he turned around and ended the conversation.

Akash wasn't sad or angry. He knew his friend very good. When Arnav came to London, Akash was one of the first persons he met and since then, both were close. They were not only friends and called each other bro, they were business partners too.

Arnav came out from the bathroom, freshly showered and dressed, looking like a model from a magazine.

>>I have some private busyness that I need to take care of. Prepare everything for our busyness meeting and wait for me here in hotel. I will come to pick you up when I am done.<<

>>Bro, I have already prepared everything for the deal.<<

>>I want you to contact my Lawyer again. Also go to Guptas Mansion and clear everything for the purchase. I don't want them to back out of the deal, last minute. I don't want any surprises and any complications when it comes to this deal, are we clear?<<

>>Yes, of course.<<

Arnav picked his jacket and was about to leave his room, when he turned to Akash.

>>And Akash, I don't want to discuss any of this with you, ever again. My decision is already made and I won't back away from anything that I planed to do before I came back to Lucknow. Now excuse me, I have to fulfill the promise I gave to my Di.<<

*

Khushi entered the Temple together with Payal. This place was so beautiful and full of memories. Visiting this place was Khushi's absolute highlight every week.

While walking toward the entrance, Payal reminded Khushi to put her Duppata over her head. In the same moment, Arnav passed her, but she didn't see him, being busy with her Dupatta. Not even Arnav did remark that Khushi was inside the Tempel with him. He didn't even realize that she stood right next to him.

But both thought in the same moment about the other one. She prayed for him and his safety. He prayed for his Di and his success.

After her prayers, Khushi was about to leave the temple and go to Arnav garden. Payal wanted to go to buy something for her aunt Manorama, so they said bye and parted their ways.