Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Same morning somewhere in London

Lavanya was locked for days in the house she didn't knew and never was before. She didn't leave the room anymore after the latest incident. After he touched her and she showed him painful his limits he never crossed that line again. Well not really. He was every night in this room and even she didn't see him, she knew he was inside the room.

She knew this because the pillow on the other side of the bed was used. He came probably very late and left early in the morning. Lavanya was in a really bad mood because she knew that the day X is coming. The day where she lost her everything. The day where her innocence was brutally destroyed and ripped out. The day where she became alone. All alone.

On this day, once in a year Lavanya hid herself under the sheets and remembered the most beautiful and horrible moments of her life. On this day once in a year she allowed herself to cry. To be weak. To be just Lavanya the girl from India who was betrayed from her bellowed.

And this day was today. She woke up in the morning and felt coldness going through her body. She looked around and searched for something that would help her survive this day. She saw in the corner of the room and found a lot of Alcohol bottles. Vodka, Jin, Wine. Only the best of the best to help surviving the monsters of the past.

She just didn't know right now if she will drink it or burn herself with it. Too bad there was no lighter in the room. That's why Lavanya choose to get drunk. She just hoped not to be forced to see his face today. He should keep himself away from her. No matter what, the bastard should stay away.

Lucknow, India

Khushi was very happy today. She worked on her roses, no on his roses and enjoyed the peace and silence. Even if she wanted Khushi couldn't remove the smile from her face. She remembered last night and tried hard not to blush all over her face. Last night was beautiful.

They laughed and touched each other. They talked and look deep into their eyes. Madhoo did magic with Arnav. He showed his simple, happy, hilarious side. She was now more than ever in love with him. Khushi never thought she could love Arnav more than she already did, but she realized how much her love grew last night.

She worked on the roses which really needed her care because she didn't gave them much attention since Arnav his her inside his room. Sun burned down on her body and she was thankful for this. She wanted to be pretty and hoped to get some color on her skin.

>>Namaste, Mrs. Khurrana.<<

Khushi turned around and looked at the person who talked to her.

>>Oh, hello Mr. Singh.<<

Akash Singh looked with his friendly eyes to Khushi. They didn't see each other for few days. All because Arnav didn't let her out of his room. She fought against her memory on the last morning. He was kissing her on her forehead and whispered beautiful things into her ear. How beautiful she was and how much he liked to have her by his side.

They shared a huge breakfast with little Madhoo. Khushi's job was to fed her teddy bear and Madhoo fed Arnav. After a while Madhoo want to fed her teddy bear herself but before she stopped, she told Khushi to continue feeding Nanav uncle. Khushi did it and they shared burning glances while acting as it was a totally normal for a grown up woman to feed a grown up man.

She hoped so much that Madhoo didn't notice how Arnav and Khushi stared at each other.

She was back from her thoughts and looked into one asking face.