Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Arnav stood slowly up from his chair, his eyes glued to Khushi.

>>What? What are you saying?<<

>>I am bleeding...again,<< she says silently.

He walked fast to her, his face totally panicked, again. He took her hand and stared to walk to door and pulled her behind him.

>>Arnav? Where are you going?<<

>>To Hospital.<<

Khushi pulled back and stopped walking.

>>No!<<

>>What do you mean with no?<<

Arnav turns around his eyes a little red from anger.

>>What do you mean with no, Khushi? You are bleeding, dammit. We need to go to hospital.<<

Khushi removed her hand from his.

>>No, I cant go to hospitel.<<

>>I don't care. I will carry you if you don't want to walk by yourself.<<

Arnav took Khushi's hand and started to walk again. She put her hand on his arm and tried to stop him. He turned again around to her and looked deep into her pleading eyes. Concernment was written on his face, while Khushi tried again to make him listen.

>>Arnav. Listen. I can't go to hospital. I need to think on Payal.<<

>>I don't care and we are going.<<

Khushi didn't know what to do, so she walked closer to him and pressed her lips on his. Arnav didn't move but now Khushi get his full attention.

After few seconds, she moved slowly away from him, noticing that his arms surrounded her waist. His touch was very firm and there was not much space for Khushi to separate herself from Arnav.

>>Please, can you call Mrs. Jones? Please.<<

>>What if something happens to you, Khushi?<<

>>Please Arnav. Please.<<

Arnav let her go and walked to his table, taking his phone out and dialing the number he wanted to reach.

*

Mrs. Jones entered the room. She greeted Khushi and took her utensils out of her bag.While she did this, Khushi gazed to Arnav. He was very nervous and walked like a caged tiger. Mrs. Jones walked to bathroom and brought a towel back with her.

>>Ok, Khushi same procedure as yesterday. We need to see if the wound is open again. Remove your clothes and lay down on the towel please.<<

Khushi still didn't move and her eyes were still fixed on Arnav. Mrs. Jones eyes followed Khushi's glance and she started to speak again.

>>Malik?<<

Arnav finally stopped walking and gave Mrs. Jones the attention that she wanted.

>>Can you please leave us alone?<<

>>No! I am staying here.<<

>>Malik, I really think its better if you go out of the room and let Khushi have some privacy.<<

Arnav looked with his dark eyes to Khushi.

>>Fine, I am outside on the terrace. None of you will close the door. If you still do it, I swear I will break the whole door. Am I clear?<< he said it not looking at them but both knew, they were meant.