Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Arnav opened his eyes and it took him few moments to realize where he actually was. He must fell a sleep and that was kind of embarrassing. Painfully embarrassing when it came to his manly ego. That happened ever before with any woman and now that he needed to perform well and show his strong and dominant side, he fell a sleep like a little baby. Great.

The music was still blaring from downstairs. Kailash sang another song, which was an indication for Arnav that he slept for more than just five minutes and this added another blow to his already injured pride.

He couldn't see anything even he tried hard to recognize, something, anything around him. He fell a sleep like some guy who never worked out or wasn't used to having s*x with a woman? How pathetic was that? His muscles pained and reminded him that indeed his body obviously was still weak.

That was something he didn't like. Planing his revenge, renovating his new home let him obviously forget to train his body so he wouldn't be that weak to be able to have s*x with a woman. Not any woman. Khushi.

He feels deep satisfaction having finally experienced being together with her. He didn't imagine in his deepest dreams that their first time would be the way it was. He wanted to take her clothes off. Touch her skin. Place his kisses everywhere. Suck on her swells and discover every single inch of her body.

In the moment when he took Khushi up and held her against the wall, preparing his soul to claim whatever he ever dreamed of, he forgot everything around. His anger was still there. His jealousy and his wish to be inside her, also.

Never, with no other girl he felt such peace after experiencing closeness. Since he was a young guy, he wanted her. He never touched her and respected her.

After having all these scandalous dreams about Khushi when he was young, he felt horrible always after this. And every time he promised himself not to dream in such ways about her, this dreams came back again to him.

Arnav looked to his left side where Khushi should be, but she wasn't there anymore. He couldn't see her because of the darkness in the room, but he could feel the empty place next to him. He tried to listen for any movement coming from the bathroom but couldn't hear anything. Khushi was obviously not there but Kailashs singing was still very loud and there were also cheering voices. So the guests were still present. He obviously still sang for the guests and that meant Arnav didn't sleep for too long. He thought about Khailash's song Teri Deewani and remembered the lyrics and what they meant for Arnav. What they meant to the old Arnav.

And then he buried this old and weak Arnav so deep that no one, not even Khushi could bring him back to surface.

He stood up and walked toward the bathroom to check if Khushi was inside even he believed she wasn't. He opened the door, and as expected, the bathroom was empty. Arnav then decided to wash himself before he looked for her and continue to play the host. Realizing he still have his clothes on, Arnav looked down to remove his pants. His black pants were still wett from Khushi's arousal and Arnav shook his head, grinning. At least one thing was done right by him.

But, when he took a closer look and removed his pants, he couldn't believe his eyes.

>>What the...<<

*

Khushi was held bei Arnav wile he drew himself deep inside her. It took her whole power not to scream and to prevent it, she bit her inside her cheeks. The metallic taste and smell of her blood was the only thing that could distract her from the pain. She pressed her fists deep into her scarf and remembered Buajis words, >>One day when he comes back I want to see you wearing this scarf as a bride.<<