Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Somewhere in India

She stood there, her hair covered with black dupatta. Her shining dark skin left him breathless. She looked down on the earth and he tried to call her name, but the words didn't want to leave his lips. She was beautiful.

Finally she moved her eyes up to him, so that he could admire them. He couldn't move his eyes away from her face. What was this, what he felt deep inside his stomach? His hands formed to fists. Her blue eyes called him to walk to her. Her lips murmured something. He tried to hear what she was talking, but it was too silent. He tried to walk one step towards her, but his feet were glued to the floor.

He tried it again and again to walk to her, but he wasn't strong enough. It was like some strange, very strong power was holding him away from her. His eyes were red from anger. All he knows was that he wants to reach her and touch her. But he wasnt strong enough!

Suddenly there was one storm around them. Her dupatta slid down from her head. Her dark hair flew in the air. She looked again up into his eyes. She whispered again and he tried to hear what she was saying. He couldn't hear, so he concentrated to read from her lips. He looked on them and read HELP ME.

He looked up to her eyes and widened his eyes. She made one sad face and spoke again. She whispers again HELP ME. One drop blood was now leaving the corner of her mouth.

>>Zooyaaa!<< He woke up, sweating and shaking all over his body. He looked around in his living room finding only darkness and his tv that was still on. He must be fallen in sleep while watching tv. He went with his fingers through his hair and tried hard to calm his heart.

He needed to see her. Make sure that everything was fine, was his first thought. What if something happened to her? What if they find out that she talked to police?

Suddenly his phone rang. He took it from the table and accepted the call. >>Hello? Hello, Mr. Sanjay Saxena?<<

>>Yes it's me. Who is on the phone?<<

>>It's not important Sir,<< said one manly voice.

>>Sir, I called to warn you. If you continue to look for Mr. Amar Kamal, then you must count on some complications.<<

>>Who are you?<<

>>I am a friend. Be careful, Sir. Be very careful.<<

Sanjay thought somebody was making jokes. This must be some bad joke.

>>Are you trying to scare me?<<

>>No, Sir. Not at all. I want you to find this bas***d but don't trust anyone. Some policemen work for him.<<

Sanjay gulped hard.

>>Oh, and sir. Today was one woman at the police station. She looked for Shiyam Gupta and asserted she were his wife. Here is her number.<<

The anonymous man gave Sanjay the number and continue speaking.

>>They didn't want me to give you this number that's why I told them that I lost it. They don't have her number. You need to warn her, she should not ask again after him at the police station. Something is going on here.<<

>>Excuse me, how do you know all this? Who are you? Are you a Policemen? Are you working at our Police station?<<

The caller already hung up leaving Sanjay confused.

Suddenly his phone rang again. He checked the phone. No number. Great! He took the call and spoke immediately.

>>Listen, if this is some kind of joke, then.<<