Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Hearing Khushi's firm and dominating voice, Arnav woke up from his trance and stopped walking. Khushi repeated, >>Let me down!<<

For the first time since he picked Khushi into his arms, Arnav looked at her.

>>You are bleeding.<<

>>Not anymore. It stopped.<<

Khushi took her whole power to escape his grasp. She bent her body away from his firm form so that Arnav couldn't do anything except to let her go. Khushi knew that she profited from the situation. Arnav was much stronger and he could easily force her into staying where wanted her to be, but he was somehow distracted and Khushi thanked Devi Meya for this.

>>Khushi, we need to go to hospital. Now!<<

>>No, I cant go to hospital. I must think about my family. I must think on their name. On Payal. I am widow.<<

Arnav looked at Khushi with surprised face. His teeth and lips pressed together. She could see how he strained his muscles and his eyes slowly formed into slits.

>>So you want to risk your life for a family name? Your husbands name? Your dead husband? You must love him a lot?<<

Khushi didn't know what to say. She didn't thought that Arnav will react this way. He was angry again and she didn't understood why.

>>Please understand, Arnav. I cant go to hospital. What if somebody sees me there, or it comes out why I was there?<<

His eyes became dark from being angry.

>>You don't want what? What people think about you is more important than your health? Fine. I don't care.<<

He pulled her inside his room. He opens it and pushed her inside.

>>Stay here!<<

He looked with cold eyes at her.

>>And clean this mess! I want my bed clean when I am back.<<

Khushi stood in the middle of the room when Arnav closed the door, leaving her alone in her sadness.

*

Outside of his bedroom, Arnav walked on the floor from one side to other busy with his thoughts. Khushi was so pale. Her skin lifeless. She didn't want to go to hospital. He went through his hair with his fingers. He walked inside Lavanya's room and picked the phone up and dialed one number.

>>Hello. Excuse me for disturbing you, can I talk with your wife?<<

A voice answered, >>Yes.<<

>>Can you please call her on the phone I need to talk with her. Now!<<

*

Khushi was so sad. She looked to Arnav's bed. It was full of blood. Her blood. The evidence of their togetherness. She didn't know what she was expecting. His hug? Kiss? Eyes full of love? Even she knew that being with him would be her first and her last time, Khushi never imagined it would be like this. But still, she was deeply thankful, it was with him.

Walking to bed, Khushi remembered what happened there, between them. Khushi took a deep breath and started to remove the linen and bring it to bathroom. She feared that the mattress was full of blood too, but thank Devi Meiya there was nothing under the sheets. Now that she managed to remove everything from the bed, she realized how tiered she was.

There was not much power left inside her body anymore, that's why she hurried to cover the bed and put new sheets on. Khushi walked to bathroom and place the sheet inside the box for dirty laundry. Holding her abdomen she walked back to bed and sat down. She remembered Lavanyas room that needed to be cleaned too and walked to door and was about to leave Arnav's room but then she saw him how he suddenly appeared on floor.