Chapter 21

Chapter 21

After the incident, on the 5th day Khushi could convince Arnav to let her go to Buaji. She needed to ask Buaji to sew her new clothes so that no one could see her damaged back. Buaji is known for her two golden sewing hands. She was the one who cared for Khushi's clothes all the time. It was also time to apply the cream on her back. Arnav was busy with his calls so he just told her not to tell Buaji that he is in back and gave her one hour to come back. Khushi packed some stuff and walked to the sideboard. She looked around before she packed the cream into her bag too.

Without any further interruption, Khushi rushed out of Arnav's room, left the house and walked with fast steps to Khurrana Mansion. She walked in and walked straight to Buajis room. She didn't want Manaorama to see her with all the things she brought to Buaji. She didn't have as much luck as she thought. Walking to Buajis room she runs directly into Manorama.

>>Are? Khushi? You here? After so many days?<<

Her glance moves up and down. Khushi touched her blue colored salwar with her fingertips. She didn't want to show how unsure she was about Manoramas reaction. What would she say? Will she again try to slap her? Khushi walked automatically one step back.

>>I see, you have nice time in his home, Khushi? You enjoy this clothes a lot. Am I right?<<

Khushi couldn't say anything. She felt bad. After all she was very thankful to Khurrana family for all they did. She didn't want them to feel ashamed because of her behavior.

>>Manoramaji, I am sorry.<<

>>You shouldn't say sorry Khushi, if you don't mean it. If this Mr. Singh wasn't there, I would teach you how to behave as Khurrana widow.<<

Khushi didn't know what to say. After all this was her family and she can understand that Manorama was upset. Manorama always wanted Payal to marry into a rich family and if some rumors come around, Payal will not find a good match.

>>I see, he let you still wear this colorful stuff. Couldn't you at least wear white when you come here?<<

>>How will I explain this to our workers and people who live around us?<<

Manorama's eyes fell on bags in Khushi's hand.

>>And what is this?<<

Khuahi followed Manorma's glance and answered.

>>I have brought some things for Buaji.<<

>>Let me see.<<

>>It's nothing important and I am in a hurry.<<

Khushi didn't know how to handle the situation with Manorama then to turn around and walk to Buajis room. She was practically fleeing away from Manorama's curious glaze. Khushi enters her room, finding Buaji on her bed.

>>Buaji?? Are you awake?<<

Buaji opened her eyes and looked to Khushi.

>>My Khushi is here. Finally. Where were you rose? Where was my Khushi?<<

Buaji stood up, walked to Khushi and pulled her into her arms. Khushi hugged her back and felt finally at home and secure.

Then Buaji leaned back and touched Khushi's chin and touch her there.

>>How is my Beauty?<<

>>Good Buaji.<< Khushi gave Buaji one soft smile.

>>Come my child, let's take a seat and you tell me how your time was without me and with the new owners.<<