Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Listening to Arnav's beautiful words made Khushi's happy. She looked unbelieving into his dark eyes and searched for something that will show he was lying to her but all she saw was blank honesty. He wanted her and her heart melted away by the realization. Khushi was so happy, she couldn't believe her luck. Arnav wanted her. HER. He took her in his arms and spoke softly, 

>>Now, sleep. I am here.<< Arnav kissed her on her forehead, while she placed her hand on his chest. She could feel his slow and steady heartbeat and that made her calm. How would it be if his heart would beat for her? It was just a thought but it led her to deep and peaceful sleep. She felt in one deep sleep with one small smile on her lips.

Sun moved up and shined mercilessly on the house which was once fulfilled with darkness.Two lowers that lay together on the bed. Both again, fallen in deep sleep. Holding each other. Feeling each other. Moments of peace and love.

After a while Arnav was the first one who was awake. His eyes still close. He started to touch Khushi's body. His fingertips followed her arms down to her hands. He took her hand and moved her fingers to his lips to kiss them. Then he placed her hand back. After this he started to moves again up to her shoulder.

When he came closer to her neck, Arnav opened his eyes and looked at the place he was about to touch. How much he wished to kiss her there. To use his tongue and follow a trace down to her breasts. He removed his hand and turned around. His body reacted for her. Arnav just needed to smell her or imagine how he touched her and his body was ready. He stood up and went with his fingers true his hair, being frustrated about his weakness.

Arnav walked outside the room, trying hard to control his desire.

After a while Khushi opened her eyes too and looked around. She needed to go to bathroom so she stood up and walked slowly. Her abdomen didn't hurt much anymore but she still walked very slow. And while she thought about his words.

I want you. It was music in Khushi's ears. Sweet symphony. She entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. After a while she came outside totally pale. It was horrible to pee. It was burning and hurted a lot. In the moment when she left the bathroom, Arnav entered his room again and saw her.

>>Hi<< She replied soft, >>hi.<< He walked slowly to her and while he walked toward her, Arnav remarked how pale she was.

He fastened his walk and in one second he was on her side. >>Is everything ok?<< She nodded yes.

>>Everything is ok.<<

>>Then why are you so pale?<< Khushi didn't answer this question. It was too private to talk about this.

>>Arnav, I would like to shower and change. I can do it in my bathroom.<<

>>No, you are staying here.<<

>>No, Arnav. I have my own room.<< With this she left his room and walked slowly true the corridor to her door.

She tried to open it but the door was locked. She felt some breeze behind her on her neck.

>>I said, you stay in my room.<< Khushi turned around. His eyes were so dark. Was it anger or something else? He pinned her against the door with his body. Both breathed very hard and fast.

>>Arnav, I need my stuff. My clothes. Everything is inside of my room.<<

>>No, you don't need them.<<