Chapter 23

Chapter 23

He kissed her hungry and desperate. He took her into his arms and walked to his bed. He looked deep in her eyes between his kisses. Arnav's feelings were clear shown to Khushi. She saw this feelings, already once in his face. It was the night, where he found her in Lavanya's room and took her in his arms ready to run to hospital.

He placed himself over her not really touching her body. He held himself on his knees and arms left and right from her on the mattress. His eyes still captured with hers. He kissed her again hungrily. His kisses were placed all over her face. Between his Kisses he spoke to her.

>>Never again ask me to stay away from you. Promise me this, Khushi. Promise. Give me your word that you never again ask me to not touch you.<<

>>I am giving you my word.<<

>>Good.<<

Slowly he moves down to her neck. Khushi held herself whole time with her palms on the mattress. Her fists buried deeply into the sheets. Her breasts moved up and down through her hard breathing. She couldn't control her breathing. Khushi was so short before to lost all self-control.

She felt something deep down between her legs. Some strange feelings that she didn't feel before! Arnav's hand moved slowly from her cheek down to her arms. He touched her hands, took one of her hands in his and moved it to his lips. Arnav looked deep into her eyes while he placed one soft kiss inside her palm. Then he placed her palm on his check.

>>Touch me Khushi.<<

She couldn't explain what this sentence caused deep inside her. Yes she wanted to touch him. She was craving to touch him and be touched from him. She wanted to be desired from him. She couldn't think about nothing. The feeling and sadness which she feels few hours ago were away. Blown off!

Slowly, slowly her hands moved from his check to his neck and she allowed herself to discover his body. She placed her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her. This time she kissed him back, hungrily.

She felt his hands everywhere. Arnav didn't take her clothes off but he touched her everywhere. She could feel his heat through her clothes. Khushi could finally relax because in all these days he never touched or try to touch her back. Her checks were deep red when he widened her legs and place himself between them. She opened her eyes in surprise when she felt something hard there. He saw deep in her eyes and kissed her. Arnav was very serious like always. There were no smirks on his lips. She feels the heat in her probably now deep red face.

>>Does it hurts?<<

Khushi nodded no. He pressed himself firmer on her and start to rock like they would make love. His hands moved up to her hands and he captured them with her hands. His fingers between hers. They kissed each other now deeper. Khushi start to lick his bottom lip. This made Arnav absolutely crazy. He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth to discover this warm place.

>>You make me crazy Khushi. I want to taste you everywhere.<<

He spoke between their kisses. Both breathed heavy. They were so deep into their feelings that they didn't hear anything around them. Suddenly there were a knock on the door. Arnav looked up and Khushi gulped hard, fear in her eyes.

>>Uncle Nanav, are you there?<<

Arnav swore and jumped up from Khushi. She tried fast to sort her clothes and hair. Thank Devi Meiya Arnav didn't took her clothes off. The door gets open and Madhoo walked in. She looked to Arnav and then to Khushi.