48

"why are you doing this?" miso asked changkyun, pulling away from him.

he took a deep breath. "have you ever wondered why i hate kihyun?"

she nodded her head. "all the time."

"well, he did something to me in the past, which made scarred me for life. do you-"

"crap," she mumbled to herself as she was trying to put her hair back into a ponytail. her wrists still hurt when kihyun yanked her, and she was having a hard time doing the simplest things.

she caught his attention, which made his face change to a worried expression. "what happened?"

"it's my wrist when kihyun dragged me to his couch, i felt my wrist crack, and ever since then, it's been hurting."

"that bastard." changkyun stood up from the couch and quickly went for the fridge and freezer, trying to find some ice. he then got some and wrapped it in a towel, then came back to her and put the towel on her wrist; it was the first time the two touched hands, and she was surprised that his hands were soft. dirty thoughts surrounded her mind, however, thinking that he uses a lot of lotion.

"is it better?" he asked her.

"a little, thanks."

"keep it on there. what time does your mom come home?"

"she should be coming home in a few hours. why?"

"i think i should tell her what happened to you, don't you think?"

"no, no, please don't."

"about your wrist i mean. not the other stuff, unless you want me to."

"oh, yeah, the wrist is fine. just not the other stuff."

the two then sat on the couch, not knowing what to talk about.

"so, you were saying something about why you don't like him." miso started another conversation. "you didn't finish."

"oh, yeah, about that." he took a deep breath. "believe it or not, he and i were best friends. surprising, right?"

"a bit."

"well, this happened just last year. i had a girlfriend, which was my first one, actually. her name was kim jihye, and she was the first girl i fell in love with."

"after we started dating for a few months, kihyun started to get closer to her; he would also suggest us three to hang out, and it was like i was the third wheel of the two of them."

"i wanna say after a couple of months this thing was going on, i eventually confronted the two about it. of course, the two denied it; they wouldn't tell me the truth."

"a few days later, i got a text from one of my other friends, saying that a video got leaked; of course, i opened the video, and it was kihyun and her having sex. i knew something was up between the two, but i didn't know it was that serious."

"so the next day, i confronted him. i even punched him and got suspended. but, that scarred me for life, because, i'm just wondering, what if i get another girlfriend? is she going to cheat on me, just like how jihye did?"

miso could tell that he wanted to let some tears out, so she reached for the tissue box and it to him. he shook his head, rejecting the action. "i'm fine, don't worry."

so i was right; he did have something to do with what minhyuk told me about kihyun. miso thought to herself, still piecing everything together.

"well, i'm sure that the next girl you meet won't end up like her," she told him, trying to comfort him the best she could; however, she wasn't good at it at all.

"but what he did to you wasn't right at all." he told her, acting like his dominant self again. "i swear miso, if you get close or interact with him ever again, i will punish you, and you won't like it."

"what do you mean, 'punish me'? it's not like you would have the balls to."

all of a sudden, she saw his hand on her neck. he leaned close to her, smirking. "you say that now, but i will have you begging for more."

"really?" she provoked, smirking as well. she knew the game he was playing with her, and she was very much attracted to it.

"i could do it right now if i wanted to." he leaned closer to her, to the point their noses were almost touching. he then closed his eyes and pulled back, as if he regretted doing something. "i-i'm sorry i just did that. i, i, i-"

"what, just because i almost got forced to do something i didn't wanna do, you're acting like this now?" she asked, chuckling.

"but, you got mad at me the last time for acting like this. i shouldn't-"

"keyword, last time; now i know what game you're playing, im changkyun. if you wanna do that, i might as well play along, right?"