47 !!

tw // unconsented sex, rape

don't read if you feel uncomfortable!

after flushing the toilet and pretended to wash her hands, miso came out of the bathroom with a deep sigh. kihyun was waiting for her by the door, as she expected.

"let's go." he grabbed her wrist and yanked it, being dragged onto his couch. she tried to resist as much as she could but couldn't do much because of her pain.

after he got her on the couch, he smashed his lips onto hers, biting her bottom lip; whenever she refused and didn't kiss back, he would either squeeze her wrist harder or dig his nails into her thigh. as much as she was in pain, she just hoped that changkyun would be there as soon as possible.

kihyun then moved her so that her whole body was on the couch and took his shirt off. she was a bit disappointed by seeing that he didn't have abs. he's so skinny though, what the hell? she thought to herself.

"how about you take your shirt off for me, hmm?" he requested, tugging on her shirt with a smirk. miso shook her head, trying to get him off her. the only thing that he returned was digging his nails harder into her now inner thigh.

"do as i say, and i'll stop hurting you." he bribed, a smile forming on his face. she knew from the bottom of her heart that that smile was fake.

to prevent any more pain at the moment, she did as he asked and took her shirt off, greeting kihyun with her black lace bra.

"that's beautiful." she heard him mumble to himself, slowly leaning closer to her body to squeeze her breasts.

"why do you wear these kinds of clothes when you can show off your gorgeous body?" kihyun asked her, stopping his movements and leaning back.

"it's just not my style."

"you know, a ton of guys would love to see this. i'm glad that i'm-"

all of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. kihyun sighed while a smile grew on miso's face; she knew that that was changkyun.

"excuse me for a second." kihyun told her, getting off her and walking to the door. he then opened it to see a furious changkyun.

not even a second passed, and kihyun was already leaning onto the wall while holding his cheek. changkyun just punched him and stormed into the house, seeing miso standing by the couch. she looked up to see changkyun and went straight to him, hugging him tightly.

"thank you so much," she repeated over and over again, hugging him tighter than ever.

"hurry up, jump into my car," he told her, pushing her off of him and grabbing her wrists. she winced at the pain but, changkyun didn't seem to notice.

the two finally got out of the house and got into his car immediately. she just sank into the seat and sighed, confused about what happened. she wasn't scared, however, because of changkyun's heroic action.

"you might wanna put your shirt on," he told her, quickly reversing the car out of the driveway. miso looked at her hand and found out that she was still holding onto her shirt. she chuckled while putting the shirt on. "so, where do you wanna go? home?"

"yes, please."

"you live pretty close to him. he knows your address, right?"

"yeah, he picked me up today."

he shook his head. "you didn't even tell me that you were going out with him today. are you two dating or something?"

"what, no! if we were, i wouldn't have texted you to save me."

"makes sense. explain everything to me when we get to your house, alright?"

"mhmm."

a couple of minutes later, the two arrived at her house, exiting the car and going straight inside.

"water?" she asked changkyun.

"i'm good, thanks."

they both sat on the couch, not knowing what to do now.

"so, wanna explain what happened back there ?"

"i guess." she started to explain everything, starting from the day before when kihyun asked her to go out with him to the time he got on top of her. changkyun wasn't his usual self this time, but he was a more soft and caring person.

"how are you not crying?" he asked her, a worried yet confused expression on his face.

"it's not that serious. i mean, it's not bad, to the point i actually got-"

"but you almost did. shouldn't you be at least scared or something?"

"mm, not really. should i be?"

"if i was you, yeah."

all of a sudden, changkyun pulled her into a hug, holding her tightly. miso was a bit shocked at first, but she hugged him back; for some reason, changkyun's soft side was getting to her, and she was starting to like it.