34

"and what do you think you're doing?" miso asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"that boy, who is he?" changkyun replied.

"not you. you shouldn't care."

he put his arm by her head, leaning closer to her. "but i do care. come on, miso, you tell jooheon but not me?"

"n-no, because i don't want to." her face became red at the sudden move. "get away from me."

she pushed him away from her, not wanting him to see her blush up close. he tilted his head, chuckling. "you don't want to? that's a silly excuse."

"why are you acting like this, changkyun? are you jealous or something?"

he came closer to her again, looking straight into her eyes. "am i jealous? what if i said i am?"

"w-why?" she pushed him away, only this time failing because he grabbed ahold of her wrists.

"why asking that question? i didn't say i wasn't jealous, right?"

"changkyun, just-"

"so, are you going to tell me who's this guy you've been talking about with jooheon?"

"stop," she said in a stern tone; he took a few steps away from her, tilting his head.

"miso, this is just a joke-"

"i said stop." she slowly stood up from the stool, then slowly walking towards the door.

"why are you walking away from me?"

miso was getting annoyed to the max at this point, and she couldn't stay in the same room as him. "just leave, please."

he gave her a confused expression. "all of a sudden?"

she nodded.

"but, it's raining; how am i supposed to go home?" he asked her.

"take an uber."

"what about my car? it's still going to be here."

"i don't know, changkyun, do whatever. just leave, please. goodbye."

she walked upstairs, running her hands through her hair, irritated; she walked into her room, closing the door after her.

changkyun heard her door shut from downstairs. he sat on the stool she was sitting down on and sighed.

he stood up from the stool and walked over to the blinds; opening it, he saw that it wasn't raining as hard anymore. he looked at his phone and shook his head, upset that he almost ordered dinner for the both of them.

he gathered all of his stuff together, then put on his shoes, and walked out of the house; closing the door behind him, he sighed, taking a look behind him once more.

he shook his head and entered his car, starting the engine, reversing out of the driveway.

miso heard a door shut from her room; she quickly ran downstairs to see what happened and found no one in the living room.

trying to find his phone or sheets, she couldn't find them anywhere in the room. she heard a car start, and she poked her head through the blinds; she saw the headlights of a black car, the car slowly backing out and zooming away.

she sighed, walking into the kitchen to get the dollar bill that was still stuck on to the door.

"what was he trying to do tonight?" she asked herself, touching her face to see if it was still warm from earlier. not going to lie; him acting like that is pretty hot.

she decided to call jooheon again to clear her mind from what just happened a few minutes ago.

"hello?" he answered as his face popped onto the screen; miso smiled, loving the sight of his face.

"hey, jooheon."

"so, how did the dinner go? you guys must've had a quick meal then."

"we didn't eat dinner together; he just lied."

"lied? why?"

"i don't know." she then started to explain what changkyun did to her after jooheon hung up.

"he did that? for what?"

"i-i don't know. is my face still red?"

he looked at her on the screen. "hmm, no, i don't think so. the quality on my side is pretty bad, i don't know why, though."

"but anyway, you almost got me caught!"

"what do you mean?"

"you were talking about kihyun, weren't you?"

"oh, that's his name- oh my goodness! i'm so sorry; i forgot that changkyun hated him."

although she felt guilty for what she did to changkyun, that was the only way she could avoid telling him about what has been happening.