30

"how long ago was this?" miso asked, getting more into the conversation.

"ohh, now you want to chat with me because i'm talking about someone sleeping with someone else. i didn't know you were into that kind of stuff." minhyuk teased, giving her a smirk.

she rolled her eyes. "would you rather have me not talk to you at all?"

"i was joking, geez, but i just said last year when i was a sophomore. last year meaning-"

"so, last year, huh?"

"yes."

"by the way, do you know anyone by the name of im changkyun?"

"im changkyun? no, sorry."

"oh."

an awkward silence passed by as the two of them didn't know what to talk about now.

"wanna go downstairs?" minhyuk asked.

"not yet. you can go if you want to."

minhyuk just nodded and left her room, leaving her door open; she sighed, picking up her phone to reply to kihyun's message.

maybe

KH: no rush, we can meet up whenever you're free
KH: you really interest me miso, i would love to get to know you more.

MS: maybe next week, depending on the assignment

KH: why not this week?

MS: we have a duet, and i have to meet up with changkyun sometime this week

KH: ahh, understandable.
KH: well, if you made up your mind, you have my number

MS: yep, i'll text you soon i guess

KH: alright

miso couldn't see him the same way as she did now, thinking that he was a bit innocent and a cocky guy at first. wow, i can't believe this guy isn't a virgin anymore. she thought to herself, shaking her head.

she stood up from her bed, about to walk downstairs but stopped herself. should i text changkyun now or later? she asked herself. she then continued to walk, deciding on texting him later when minhyuk and his mother leave.

she walked down the stairs, being welcomed by the three sitting in the living room. they all looked at her with smiles that started to grow on their faces.

"about time you came down!" her mother exclaimed, patting the seat next to her on the couch. "sit down. we're watching old memories!"

"old memories of what?" she asked, slowly walking to the couch. she looked at the tv and saw her old self playing the piano; her eyes widened, embarrassed.

"mom! why are you showing them this?" she asked, trying to find the remote control.

"why miso, you're so cute and small, look!" minhyuk pointed to the tv, grinning.

"you improved a lot, though." minhyuk's mother chimed in. "look at you there; you were such an amateur back then. now look at you, in a professional competition!"

"haha, thanks." miso said, slowly sitting down by her mother. i look so stupid. i hope this ends soon. she thought to herself, sighing.