PLAN AGAINST!!!

Taehyung pov

After a long walk towards the deep forest  in  rogue border we came and stood in front  of  exo pack border....

Lisa:- Taehyung!! Y/n is here exo pack has her I can smell her she is very near...

Yoongi:-  Taehyung  if you r her mate then why cant you  smell her scent ??

Taehyung:- I can smell her now that she is near but something  keeps bothering  me  that I cannot smell her from  far ...maybe  because  I  still  didn't  mark her and things between  us haven't  been started  yet....
Like she and me had less time to interact  with  ....

Yoongi:- Hmm explains right!!

Lisa:- Taehyung  shall we go further???

Jimin:- hmm...I guess we all should  be  together  ....

Jungkook  :- I can smell  Nancy's  scent  she is very  near...

Taehyung:- They brought  Nancy  also with  them huh?!!I will kill them  myself!!!

Jungkook:- We should  go further!!!

Nancy's  pov

I am still here on TREE  using my invisible  ability

I am still here on TREE  using my invisible  ability...this ability  was given to me by a witch she was blessing me I was small pup at that time ...but this ability  can  only be used for good deeds or else I will lose it ....I was getting  bored I saw y/n  was already  asleep ...poor her she is alone  ...thank god jongin  didn't  hurt her ...well I don't  know  maybe he was lucky because  he didn't  provoke her or else he would  be  dead  by now....he just kidnapped  her and kept  her  locked but why???!!!  I am angry  on him I sway I would  rip him but he is ALPHA of this exo pack!!....suddenly  I  smelled jungkook??!! He came taehyung  came to save her omg I am so happy let's wait here only when I will see them I will go to them ...hmmm!!