Baffled Mafia

Mafia pov

My skin was burning like hell when i felt it ripping apart i bent down on my knees to endure the pain some what trying to overcome the pain but it wasn't of any use i felt i was growing larger in size i saw my skin turning into scales my face being stretched my hand looking rough and hard scales of purple colour like new skin shinning brightly then going back to normal purple ....i felt my eyes changing my teeth changing into sharp fangs ....what was happening to me???.... I transformed into a big creature and suddenly I saw a swift behind i saw it was a big tail ....i observed myself when i realized I was totally a Dragon ....i looked front only to see a Scared Nara on her knees ....
She was scared of me and it was hurting me i wanted to talk to her but when i tried to speak all that came out of me was a loud Rumbling growl ,that would give one bone chilling screeches....I saw that Nara stumbled and tried moving far away from me ....No don't i don't want her to be scared noo .....i tried speaking again only to look at her and growl i saw her pleading me to calm myself however I want to talk to her assure her that i won't hurt her the next thing what she did made me hate myself ...She started sobbing loudly ...i wanted to kill myself for making her scared nd cry like that i think i should calm down because i might be angry on myself but for Nara it looks like i am angry on her ...Ohh Nara please I never said this to you but I LOVE YOU!!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I spoke in my mind ...i was going to walk further towards her when the door opened and there comes Y/n and Taehyung ...Alpha's mouth was open and y/n closed it damn i wanted to laugh but i could just growl jeez!!!

Alpha Taehyung:- What the Hell is this!!

Is he serious ?? Can't he see me as a big Lizard creature with wings 2.0 version lol 😂😂😂

Y/n:- Nara!!

She ran towards Nara and embraced her as she was sobbing ...

Nara:- He is the Mafia ...!!

Umm nevermind i am a dragon now !!!!

But how did i become one dragon??

I curiously moved myself startling the three people in front of me...

Gosh i was literally bending down this palace isnt fitting my taste i mean fit for my huge body....well i am happy i saw that being a dragon gives you some muscles hahaha irony i don't have six packs well no problem i have wings .....Ahhhhh i can fly ....If i will fly I will try visiting Lachibolala Planet i heard Tata god lives there...

Suddenly I started dreaming that i would show off my muscles to everyone as a unique dragon i am but then how will i fly i don't trust these wings !! What if i fall???

No that is not gonna happen at all i wont let it happen gosh i have take a look at myself in mirror ,my thought session was interrupted by Y/n...

Y/n:- uhmm !!!

She sighed heavily

Y/n:- You can go back to normal you ...i mean as taehyung ??

What i was was baffled

Shewas asking me to go back in my normal form why ??? I feel i gained alot of height....but i saw Nara who had stopped crying and was looking at me with teary eyes ...
Ok for her ...wait a minute HOW THE HELL I WILL BECOME HUMAN AGAIN HELP ME ....

Being scared i growled loudly making the three people shut their ears with hands ...

Nara:- Thats enough...

She spoke in a low tone and then

Nara:- YAH KIM TAEHYUNG GET BACK IN YOUR NORMAL SIZE OR I WILL MAKE SURE THIS DRAGON FIGURE OF YOURS WILL LOOSE HIS HORNS ON HIS FIRST DAY OF TRANSFORMATION!!!....

Well i am scared now ....loosing horns will make a dragon look Bald !! No respect !!....

I closed my eyes and thought of becoming normal i felt everything changing i was shrinking and then i felt someone hit me ...

Mafia Taehyung:- Owww!!!Ahh waee

I whined and opened my eyes to see a Harley Quin hahahaha lol joking Nara😱😱😱😱 Looking like human dragon ....

Mafia Taehyung:- ohh its y-you hehehe i -i thought that i was - i mean - you was - hahaha

Nara:- SHUT UP!!!

I kept quiet when she suddenly hugged me making me shocked at first but after hearing her i smiled softly ....

Nara:- I was scared ...scared that you wont recognize me Pabo!!!!

Mafia Taehyung:- hehehe How could i forget you Nara ....i wanted to speak to you but what i spoke was only growling ....
Hehehe

She giggled and hugged me tighter when

Y/n;- uhmmm we are also here !!

She fake smiled ....

Alpha Taehyung:- Ohh i wasn't knowing that you had a thing for eachother ??

He questioned

I became red like a tomato and same with Nara ...

Meanwhile

Witch kingdom

Rosè:- Mom!!

Queen:- Yes my dear!!!

Rosè:- Mom the market is being washed off Rogues are entering through the barrier!!

The Queens breath hitched ...

Queen:- No way!! This can't happen ....This isn't good at all ...If rogues are here ...this means Vampires too...

Rosè was going to speak when the Door of the hall opened and at the end of the entrance stood Aurora with a smirk on her face ...

Aurora :- Such a great occasion dear God !! I meet Queen and Princess Rosè along with thesick King in one room itself

She said being sarcastic ....

The Queen secretly messaged Rosè to send message to the Wolf Kingdom for coming earlier than the decided time that is within 15 days ....

Rosè immediately send the secret messengers to the Wolf Kingdom through the power ...

Aurora:- Let me help you guys in saving this kingdom hmm??!!
Soldiers Take them Away in Dungeon ...she ordered...

To be continued ~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡