Replacement.....

Y/n pov ....

Two days had already  passed without  Taehyung  ....Sohyung kept saying  me that i might be dreaming  about him as i was sleeping  all the time after accident  ....my hopes of meeting  him were high ....i felt it ...i felt he wasnt fake he was real ...i trust my heart  but how can i meet him ...i am already far from him because  i saw that the calendar says 2120 which is 100 yrs ahead of  where i was in 2020....Someone messed with me and my love i will make sure to pay that person for his/her sin .....

I got up from  bed and wenr to do my routine  as here i have to attend the college...

Y/ns look along with hair and outfit....

(No makeup  as she is naturally  beautiful  ....)

I went down and found Sohyun sitting  on dining  table  in kitchen...she is really a good friend  to be honest ...in this 2 days of me being here she took care of me ....i am lucky that i met her...

Sohyun:- Yahh!! Why so late

Sohyun:- Yahh!! Why so late ...come fast or we will be attending  detention  if got late...

Y/n:- Hmm...you are cute you know...

Sohyun:-  Aahh waeyo!?? I am blushing  ....shut up....

Y/n:- hahahahaha

She looks so happy with me...thankgod i met sohyun ...atleast  I  can distract  myself  little ...i hope he is fine ...i miss him ...i miss him so much hope it is not a dream.....

Meanwhile

Wolf kingdom

News was spread  across kingdom  that luna was missing...as usual  wolfs made guesses ....

Taehyung  pov

I was so weak ...i was vulnerable  without  her ...this pain of being not able to be with her is so extreme  ....i love her so much and she left me or went missing  ....no one was understanding  what had happened  ....there was no clue not even her scent of going out of palace or pack border...nothing  ....everyone  was thinking of me as a cruel king again  because  of their  conclusions...some said she left me because  I  was  cruel and aggressive  to be her mate ....others thought she cheated  on  me....
I am helpless  i feel i will go crazy ughhhh y/n ah where are you??? Where are you my love?? Wherever  are you but are you also feeling  the same pain as me ???...