AURORA!!!

Y/f/n:- Let's go fast ....

Y/m/n:- yeah yeah I'm coming ....

Author  pov

With this both the parents started heading towards  witch kingdom  or let's say towards their plan ...Aurora  was a evil witch she was expelled out of the witch dynasty  by the witch king ....Park Hae Jin ...she was the most trusted  witch as his informer but she choose to betray him by providing  information  to the enemies  which led to a Blood war and the queen who just gave birth to her daughter  had to lose her ...no one knows how the daughter  died but there were rumors  that she was weak in condition  to survive  because  of  queen in stress of war...

There biggest  daughter  Park rose was declared as the Queen afterwards  as she was stronger compared  to  the  other witches in kingdom...but noone knows where the second daughter  who died is...her grave was not made...as it was said she was kept in a small basket and as a ritual offered  her to the river as a gift ...but later on the child was not found even the body... it was assumed  that some wild animal might have ate her ....

Y/f/n:- This is path right??

Y/m/n:- yes but it is said that the further  you go the forest gets dense still we can see sunlight  means we have to go fast still we not reached the portal of mythic land

Y/m/n:- yes but it is said that the further  you go the forest gets dense still we can see sunlight  means we have to go fast still we not reached the portal of mythic land ...if we pass portal the forest will be dark and dense...

Meanwhile

Jimin:- Wow I am tall now!!!

Jungkook:- WHAT!!! How come ???? Are you drunk?!!!

Jimin:-  yah see I am 1cm tall then yoongi hyung...

Jungkook:-  but still short than me hahahahahahahaha

Jimin:- yahh but why don't  you  tease yoongi  hyung about  his height??huh??

Jungkook:- He atleast  has swag bag with him and he is himself swag but you....you got no JAMS!!

Jimin:- yah JEON JUNGKOOK  do you want to be dead this early!!!

Jungkook:- your short legs won't catch me even hahahahaha!!

Jimin:-  you piece of shit!!! Don't run away ...are you scared of me you muscle pig wait....

are you scared of me you muscle pig wait