Through The Portal?!!🌌

After a long time of camping y/n just decided to roam around and explore the beautiful forest ....

She was just walking around when suddenly unknowingly she just passed through a liquid like portal which seemed to be invisible to her eyes ...

Y/n pov
Hmmmm... what was that did something happen just now i thought i got touched by some liquid ???
What happened ??? !! Aish cut the crap let it be ....!! Hmm this part of forest gives me some weird vibes i cant point exactly what but something is off here ....
Suddenly she heard a bush moving besides her she stayed still focusing on the bush to know what was about to come and to her horror it was a wolf which was giving her death glare and growling at her ....

Her legs started trembling due to fear and she felt like her body was numb to response anything at that moment ... suddenly the wolf turned into a human which scared the hell out of y/n ...

She screamed " w-what are youuu??!!! W-w-where d-did i c-come???!!!"Not allowing her to talk yoongi just made her unconscious and brought her to the Alpha Palace to the king

Not allowing her to talk yoongi just made her unconscious and brought her to the Alpha Palace to the king ...

At palace

He brought her and laid her down in front of the pack and Alpha king taehyung

He brought her and laid her down in front of the pack and Alpha king taehyung ...
Seeing the human girl made taehyung blood boil in anger ...
Taehyung was on verge of bursting anytime which made the whole place and people there shake in fear even the members of pack were trembling unconsciously...
Taehyung:What the hell is this yoongi ?? Why did u bring a filthy human in my Palace ??!!!!!
Yoongi: Alpha she accidentally passed the portal and came here so i brought her here so we can keep a close eye on this human ..!?
Taehyung: fine make her awake NOW!!!
yoongi flinched at his high pitch
And then use his power and make y/n awake...
Y/n pov
I woke up with a headache and looked at my surroundings only to see myself in a big palace hall and in front there was a very handsome man i had ever seen he ws giving me death glare as if he will kill me anytime soon ... i was confused to what was happening Around????

Y/n: What is happening ?? Where am i ?? She sees taehyung and then speaks" Hello, who are you?? Where am i??"❓❓❔❔❕❕