Moon Goddess🌙🌙

Y/n pov
I and all unnie walked down to the palace entrance door to see their mates and the KING TAEHYUNG WHO WAS ALREADY GLARING HOLES ON ME ..??!! GOD KNOWS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOLF ????!!!HE HATES HUMAN EVEN HE HAS A HUMAN FORM ITSELF BESIDES THE WOLF FORM ....😑😑😕😕
Y/N : Unnie  where are we going ??
Jennie : "We are going to the library room for further knowledge of pack and some interactive talk described in those mannerism book ... That book is a compulsory thing that each of our kind should follow so now you are with us so we want you to come to library with us so you can get to know about interactive talk between wolf and other pack and way to greet them..."

Y/n : 😓 Huh?? O-okay let's go.. By the way how many of you are still learning it ??
Nancy : No we all already learned it .. we are going there for you dear ...
Lisa: you should be silent in the library room for it is a rule okay??
Y/n : ok !!

In library

Y/n pov

Omg !!! Is this the library why is this so big oh my oh my what is that ???!!!
Is it restricted why it is in middle and that green ball what is it???!!!

Y/n :  Unnie what is that in middle green shiny ball ?? Is it restricted ???
(Whispering)

Tzuyu:  "Yes it is very important book that belongs to "Moon Goddess" Don't go near it it is safe with that green shield if you touch it .. U will experience something bad I don't know what ?? But don't touch it ok?? It is said that only the Moon Goddess itself can touch it or her recarniated version that means her itself but no one knows where is her recarniated version of herself ... No-one has ever seen any special wolf till now that can be said as her the Mighty Queen or Moon Goddess ...😊😊but there are still hopes that she is there..."

Y/n pov

Moon Goddess or Mighty Queen ?? Huh??  This is so interesting topic what can happen if she showed up anytime soon ??!! ( Dear u are fangirling yourself 😁😁)
After my legendary thought I just stared at the green ball as if I m lost and spaced out .. something in it was attracting me towards itself ... But what I exactly can't point it out..?!
After staring it for a good 15 minutes I gazed up straight in front direction of the ball .... And there it was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen ... It was a painting of a enchanted girl who looked like a queen ... Seeing her I can just feel the way she had her dominating eyes her face like Goddess ??

Lisa pov

I was just telling y/n some rules and then turned around and glanced at her she looked so lost and spaced out while staring at something in air I followed her gaze just to put my head down in submission by THE MIGHTY GODDESS AND QUEEN   "MOON GODDESS ". Her total personality had just attracted y/n so much that she was lost admiring her ...

Lisa : y/n ??.....y/n ..............y/n...Y/N!!!!!!
Y/N : Huh?????
What happened??

Lisa: You were totally lost 😐😑😑
You were admiring her right?? She is the  MIGHTY GODDESS AND QUEEN  so you were lost seeing her 😊😊😊

She is very beautiful right??

Y/n : she has a power on me l don't know I find some connections to her hehehe I just feel like it idk 😃😃😄😄😅😅

Find more in next chapter ^_^😊😊.....!!!!