Who Are you?!

Y/n  pov 

Taehyung  was shocked to see the Mafia Taehyung  ...well his face says it all but still i was able to listen some gasps
Umm??
I saw sohyun  was the one with " THE HELL IS HAPPENING  FACE???!!!"

Sohyun:-  Omo wh-what is this-No who is she ??!!

Followed  by some more shocked  voices i got up along with taehyung  who was busy staring  The Scardy Cat Mafia Taehyung  ....i turned around and came face to face with y/n??!!

She is beautiful  it is me what is wrong - WAIT Y/N  !!! THAT IS ME??ANOTHER  Y/N???WHAT THE HELL ??!!!!

Y/n:- Who Are You???

She was looking at me in shock too but after sometime she ran towards me and hugged me tightly and said

Nara:-  Omg !!! You are alive and safe y/n  i am so relieved  ...thank you for being safe...i was confused  ...

Nara:-  Oh well you might be shocked right well let me introduce  you  who i am ??! 

Anneyong i am Nara !! And i look same as you but i dont know why??!! And we are same at looks just i have black hair woth are dyed blond for now !!!

Y/n:- You mean when i wasnt here you were with Taehyung??!!

Nara:-  Yes Actually  ...Maron send me as replacement  for  Alpha was sick due to the absence  of  his mate ...Dont worry i never went in skinships with him...

Taehyung  Alpha king pov

I am still shocked he is so Handsome!! Well i am also i never knew black hair suit me i always had blond one well i see i am handsome  but how come

I am still shocked he is so Handsome!! Well i am also i never knew black hair suit me i always had blond one well i see i am handsome  but how come ....

All the time he was with my y/n  i am jelous now but she needs to give explanation  for  all of this ....

Taehyung:-  Hello i am Kim Taehyung the Alpha  king  nice to meet you ...

Taehyung (2120):- Holy Tata!! You are same but Handsome  just like me!! And you (gasps) 2 y/n 's

Taehyung:-  yeah 2 i know but ok hahaha