Explanation ....

Y/n  pov

Taehyung:-  So i am waiting  !!??

Y/n:- That night i slept and when i woke up i was in a big house and in year 2120 ...i met Sohyun...she said i was friend  with her since childhood  i was very depressed  for starting  2 or 3 weeks but then with help of sohyun i calmed down ...and one day when i went to attend college  i saw Taehyung  in  chairty programme  as a guest i thought  it  was  you so i went to him but all he said was he was a mafia i was sad again but he said he can help me along with sohyun  so we went to forest ....and there we satrted seaching for some things like portal ...like how i entered  here through  it and we found it but we were not sure if we were still in 2120 so we again started searching and roaming around and during  this whole time That mafia was annoying  me so much ...we saw a small house and got a magical book of spells and i chanted them with them and we were again in 2020 ...

Taehyung:-  He saw your real form ??

Y/n:- I showed him only my normal form not the goddess  one he would  die on spot already  after that view ...

Taehyung:- Hahahaha

But how he is same like me??

Y/n:- I dont know ...fate?

Taehyung:-  See you are mine and Nara is for Mafia King ...

Y/n:- She is nice girl ...she helped you in my absence  maintaining  her distance  ....😊😊😊

Taehyung:-  yeah thats right ...
She never tried even skinshiping with me even she could  take advantage  ...

Y/n:- hmm she found out that you are boring perhaps...

Taehyung:-  yahh ...why!!?? Dont !!

Y/n:- hahahahaha
I am happy ...i was scared ...i thought i will never meet you ...i thought i lost you ...and could never see you ...

Taehyung:-  I will be with you untill the very end ...i promise you...😊😊

Y/n:- 😊😊😊

Meanwhile in hall of palace

Yoongi:-  yeah ! See i am a genius 😏😏

Jimin:-  Who said? You claim yourself  we don't  think of you being genius...

Yoongi:-  because  you are having no jams !!

Jungkook:-  hahahahahahaha

Jimin:-  Why the hell i will take all the jams and you will be left with none you see ...

Jin:- But i ate jam ...

Namjoon:-  Here we go!!

Hoseok:- Aren't  you  tired of eating jin hyung??

Jin:-  Tired of eating?? Never i  am Eatjin i love eating ....food is life ...i love my face ...😘😘😘

😘😘😘