Y/n 's Rage!!

Witch kingdom

Rose:- Mom it is time for seeking help!!

Queen:- Hmm when are they going to attack??

Rose:- Vampire and rouge wolf have made alliance to attack the kingdom we were lucky enough that we made the protective layer there above

Queen:- if wolves are coming then we have to take help of Alpha king Taehyung...

Rose:- yes i agree he will surely help us...

Queen:- But gdragon never went for witch kingdom ??

Rose:- He has his own plans ...

Queen:- Rose i can see a big war coming ahead ...

Rose:- Mom please calm down

Queen:- We lost our power since our daughters died ...

Rose :- Mom i am still there ...

Queen:- Your are here so we both (king and queen) are alive for you ...

With that rose cried ...

Rose:- Dont worry if it is a war let it be ...it will wipe off the evil ones Mom...

Queen:- it seems Aurora will be joining too

Rose shivered at the thought of facing a whole dramatic war of history ...

Queen:- It is time for the secrets to come out ...

Rose nodded her head with agreement ...

Vampire kingdom

The king was training very hard on this vampire troops like they wanted to be the strongest of all ...

G dragon on other hand was traing the wolf in human form so that both werewolf and human form they can fight ...they were preparing for the war ...

Between all of this the Wolf kingdom remained silent and normal without having any idea of the coming storm ...if any God would see this he would definitely feel sorry for the wolf kingdom as they were totally unknown to the situation rather it was kept as secret for sudden attack ...

Where as deep in the rock mountains the most biggest secrets were lurking around in peace and flapping its wings moving around freely in the foggy clouds ...

Where as deep in the rock mountains the most biggest  secrets were lurking around in peace and flapping its wings moving around freely in the foggy clouds