The Ball

Y/n pov

After some training we all went to our room and I got ready for lunch I saw yoongi sleeping on dining table and he was looking like a cat 🐈🐈 ...I heard some noise in another direction I saw jungkook running in full speed towards dining room and jimin and taehyung were running behind him...they looked like kids and taehyung he was running?? Yess he was looking cute but then when they reached near dining table they kept quiet like they saw some ghost ...l saw what direction they were looking at and the three of maknaes were glaring yoongi in a scared manner....

l saw what direction they were looking at and the three of maknaes were glaring yoongi in a scared manner

Jungkook: why?? Why he has to sleep here?(whispering)

Jimin: I m not going to wake him up...I have no plan to die ...if u know...??

Taehyung: hmm...I will also not wake him up....!

Jungkook: Damn!! In such a big palace...why  he have to sleep on dinning table?? God wants revenge from our sins I guess (🤣🤣🤣poor jk)

Taehyung: his mate? Jennie! Call her jimin let her make him wake up...!!

Jimin: ohh yes !!!

Jungkook: aww hyung~~ u r so genius!!!...

Taehyung: so... Only I m the "King"

I rolled my eyes at his comment ...he is just thinking of so high of himself ...🙄🙄

After sometime jimin came along with a angry Jennie ....

And without wasting anytime she directly went towards yoongi and

BAAM!!!

The maknae line were watching jaw dropped .... Jennie hit yoongi so hard that he fallen on ground from his seat...

Jennie:  Yahh!! Sleepy human!!! Get your ass up!! All you do is to sleep .... don't you have some other things to do huh?!!! Get up!! MIN YOONGI!!!!!