Alpha Taehyung in Dilemma

Alpha Taehyung Pov

So she is a witch!!?? Woah first I found the Mafia as dragon and now this ....Nara is witch ....seriously?? people got issues they hide things from me I am having some Authority bro ...tomorrow a baby pup can be a tiger jeez😑😑🙄😬😶😨

Nara:- Alpha i am sorry please forgive me I hid the truth from you ...!!

Alpha:- So you are practicing here at the dawn!!?
You were doing this all the time and I didn't knew it...woah I didn't knew it!!
Is y/n knowing this ?!!

Nara:- actually I am sorry to say this but she was knowing it Alpha I am really sorry ...

After saying this she kept quiet and I was just heartbroken that y/n had hid the truth from me? Why?? Didn't she trust me??
Since how many days she knew about this ? And if she knew she sould told me we could make Nara use her skills and make her more good at her skills ...

I was busy in my thoughts when suddenly Nara moved closer to me ...

She lowered her eyes and kept looking down in guilt ...I can't she is Nara but there is no difference in emotion she express just like y/n ...

Taehyung:- Umm...its ok ...I was surprised ...by the way you look beautiful ...

I blushed ....No this isn't good I am blushing ...

She smiled at me and blinked her yellow mesmerising eyes that were shining in moonlight which will be replaced with the sun Ray's after a hour or so...

Nara:- Alpha let's go y/n might be waiting for you...

I nodded my head immediately and we headed towards the castle...by the time we reach the castle i saw two soldiers on horse asking for entrance in my palace ...

Alpha Taehyung:- What is the Problem here? Who are you people?

soldier 1 :- We are from witch kingdom my majesty Alpha...

My eyes grew big for a moment

soldier 2:- Princess Rose has asked for help...

I was panicking stricken ...shit...I hope this isn't bad!!

I went Immediately in the main meeting  room calling  only my 6 brothers and mafia Taehyung I didn't  want  pack to listen  things yet ...I asked Nara to go and have rest ...

At Meeting room

(Alpha Taehyung  Pov)

Namjoon:- Princess Rosè  send message Right? What is it Alpha?