Nara is Replacing y/n...

Nara pov

Nara: - WHAT!!??

Maron:- For Alphas health...!!

Nara:-  Have you gone mad ....No no no I won't do that ...i will not do this sin...its a sin ...Her face is like me but she isnt me ....!!

Maron:-  Please ...if alpha will be in this condition then his enemies  will definitely  try to pull a war ...please  go as Luna...

Nara:-  Maron!! She is his mate...!!!! Do you know mates ( wolf especially)are so strong  and possessive towards eachother.... no no i cant be a third person between  them ...!!

Maron:-  Please!! You will even...maybe... find about  yourself!!??Maybe  Luna is related to you??!!

Nara:-What??!! Luna and me??

Maron:-  yes how you both look exactly  the  same huh??!!

Nara:-  yes how can she??!! But what if  Alpha understood  that i am just a replacement  ...you know wolf can smell their mates ...i am sure lunas scent will be different  than me ...!!

Maron:-  Nar- Hey why do you- You are vanishing !!

Nara:- What!!??

Maron:-  You look transparent  like i used to say to you ...what is this ??why is it happening??!!

Nara:-  i feel like i am going to die!!

Maron:-  yahh stupid its not your death ...get ready i will take you to Alpha and this is how Luna looks(gives the poster ) with magic you can make your hair blond and dress up like her...

Nara uses her magic...

Nara :- ummmm......o-ok??

Nara pov

I wore  the dress which i imagined after seeing luna...

And i cjandes my hair  color  to that of  blond...