Happiness💜💜💜

Nancy's pov

After  I told jungkook  each detail  of plan we went to taehyung  and  other  pack members  ....I was so happy  to  see  them ...I saw taehyung  he was so worried...

Nancy:- Guys ....I missed you!!!

Tzuyu:- Nancy!!!?? Ahhh I missed  you  too

Nancy:- Awww

Taehyung:- Nancy!! How are you here and then where Is y/n??

Nancy:- Taehyung,  jongin  is planning  something  worse against  you so that you will hate y/n and leave  her...

Taehyung:-  What??!!

Nancy:- Jungkook.....tell  him!

Jungkook:- Taehyung  actually.................................(this dots represent  the words or plan of jongin  that was told by Nancy  to jungkook  in  last chapter)................so this is his plan so that you will  hate y/n and he will mark her as his....!!!

Taehyung:- Bad move jongin!! Bad move!! ......but how Nancy  is  here weren't  you  kidnapped??

Nancy:- Ani!! I was  using  my invisible  power to keep eye on y/n  if jongin  does something  to her I would  protect  her I didn't  get time to tell you guys because  I  had to follow  them...

Taehyung:- I am so proud  of  you  Nancy!!! Thankyou so much to protect  her and yourself ....now I will see that bastard  ...!!!

Y/n pov

Y/n:- Jongin!! What are you doing!!stay there !! Do not come closer to me or else you have to face your nightmare!!

Jongin:-  Oh my queen  I am just doing my work you see if I mark you and take you in my control  then taehyung  will think that you dont love him he will become weak then I will kill him and be the king ....then you and me both will rule on wolf kingdom  and  none can deny that hahahaha.....so my queen  let me do my work come here let me mark your beautiful  neck hmm!!!

Y/n:- You don't  know what you are doing !!?? U are calling your death jongin!!!

Jongin:-  Now you are pissing me off ...see before  I  go in a harsh way come here!!!!

see before  I  go in a harsh way come here!!!!

Y/n just tilted her head and glared at him....

Jongin:- Enough  ....that's it!!! Now I will force you don't  cry ...!!!

Y/n:- hahhahahahahahahahahahaha

(  play daisy song  )

Jongin:- Are you crazy to laugh it off!!!

Y/n:- hhahahah...you  are trying  to  challenge  me??

Jongin:- You ...you wanna fight me haha
( sarcastically )

Y/n :- Hmm so why don't  you  fight me huh !!??

Jongin:- hahaha you seriously  it's like killing a ant with my pinky finger ...

Y/n:- ohh try me and see the result I am sure you won't have your pinky finger I  promise...hahahahaha!!

Jongin:- What a kitten no sorry a pup can do to a ALPHA....you might be queen but the power is with king hahaha ....you are namesake queen but just a human that was allowed to stay in kingdom and you became  his mate..well no problem  I am going to mark you

With that jongin (kai) jumped on y/n  to mark her...

To be continued  .....

Sorry  guys it was a short chapter  I have many assignments  to  complete  hehehe....💜💜💜💜💜