World of prince and mafia

In the same year in mythical lands

Alpha king (taehyung dad):- You were supposed to wait for a bit , attacking instantly is not how you hunt prince!!

Young prince taehyung:- But I am successful dad!! Here look the rabbit is killed.

Alpha king shaked his head in disapproval.

Alpha king :- Look you will be the next Alpha king so you should be excelled in hunting and all the chores and important ethics related to our kingdom and its well future. I hope you understand this, patience is a thing that can solve anything a biggest problem or saving a whole kingdom from downfall.

Prince taehyung:- How can a kingdom be damaged if I don't have patience?

Alpha King:- Oh Dear !! Patience is like a calm flow of water that can be used to avoid any calamity. Without patience, it will be similar to that of melt of avalanche and glaciers which will sweep you away in no time.

Prince was flustered with the answer of king. Also he admired his way of thinking, taehyung was proud of his father's thoughtfulness.

Prince taehyung pov

Father taught me a new thing today ,it was having patience is necessary but I don't know how I will have patience.  I am not calm too ,I often think of how I will rule the lands of wolf kingdom,  like how Aomma talked about me having a beautiful mate in future and I have to take her care and be responsible.  How can I be a great king or manage so many things at a time? I saw Jimin running behind jungkook in the gardens unlike them I have already started thinking much more necessary than at my current age.

( At distance in garden )

Jimin:- You will be caught soon jungkook!!

I saw jungkook giggling at Jimin who struggled running around in his attire. He often tripped a little on his feet due to his clothes being a bit bigger in size.

Jungkook:- I can and will eat from your plate hyung!! I am maknae !!

Kook giggled more not before being caught be aunt jeon.  She dragged little kook by his ear followed by a proud and satisfied jimin.

I got down the stairs when I was stopped by a little hand although I am 8 yrs this hands are smaller , ah its lisa and jennie.

Lisa (6 yrs):- where you going? Answer me !!
Jennie nodded her head demanding answer.

Prince taehyung:- Where I won't see your snotty face!!

Lisa gasped and jennie decided to defend her best friend

Jennie:- You cannot speak to Lisa like that!!

However when I looked at jennie she was shy.
Ofcourse little jennie has crush on me so I avoid her but I don't hate her .

Jennie:- I - I , you should listen to Lisa.  Play with us !!

Prince taehyung:- I am a Prince so I have many other things to do ,I will play with both later.

Jennie puffed her cheeks and glared at me but got distracted when a small pebble hit her from behind , Yoongi hyung threw it at her with a cheeky smile . Jennie chased after him.
Lisa glared at me but followed Jennie again.

Reaching the main throne room my heartbeats grew. I have always felt nervous when I come here, this will the place where I will make important decisions for my kingdom. However I heard a commotion on the other side of the door . I had to eavesdrop the thing but still It was not clear.

Alpha king :- She is banished already we are not including her in our Part of kingdom and therefore we do not allow her in our pack borders. If we see her or anyone sees her inform immediately to my beta. This is serious matter.

Who is she? Banished?

I ask the guards to open the doors of the  throne room now that I have heard the conversation but I don't know much what the discussion was about?

Upon me entering father stops talking and welcomes me but I feel unsettled somehow I don't know just my instincts.

Alpha King :-  Welcome prince ! You look exhausted?  Was training with me this hard?

Father smiled at me I couldn't help but smile too

Prince taehyung:- Ah No Father!! I was caught up by the brats Lisa and Jennie.

He laughed and asked me to sit on my place beside his mighty throne.

100 yrs in future

Young mafia POV

Ramming the door didn't help but really strong surge of anger within me did make me want to destroy this place. A kid of my age can't think of destruction but here I am. The bloody receptionist was three hands distance away when I saw a rusted iron rod at the corner of the door which was visible only to me, slowly I moved to my right and it was the last moment when she striked herself at me and I brought up the rod exact second which pierced her heart giving her a shock. The terror in her eyes of being stabbed and the reality that she will die made her go numb , within seconds she went down with a thud lying in the pool of her blood. This was my first kill in my life. I kept looking at her , she was so alive and now she is a body drenched in blood, a small smirk appeared on my face that I have eliminated my enemy for the first time. And it was satisfying, smell of her blood was soothing me somehow I was not disgusted like yesterday when she locked me up. I am free and happy. I will use this place for living for time being but it's needs a serious clean up. There was a sudden rattle at the door and I moved back in anticipation when the door handle broke and in came the street gang who had saw me while I was on run. I stood there on defense they took in everything and the situation the bloody woman and me with the bloody dripping rusted iron rod. One of them smiled at me and replied.

??:- We are on moving , so can you allow us here?
He smirked and I returned it back.
Ofcourse they were going to help me clean up mess.

Young mafia :- Sure !! But you have to do some chores here .

They all looked at each other and smirked at me.

That was the beginning of me being mafia king.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜