Missing Sohyun !!

Alpha Taehyung  pov

I went in the kitchen  and found Nara and y/n having  a good talk, something  is  really suspicious  since when these two girls with same faces talk so much they were close , no too close actually ; I kept staring at them eventually  y/n  sensed  my presence  and  turned to me to give a smile😊😊, well i still kept a blank face staring at her after marking her i am more possessive  i guess!!??

Y/n:- Hey!! You are up!? Lets go we shall have breakfast  !!

She cheered happily  i melted 🤤

Nara:-  Taehyung  i guess you are drooling , wipe it up!

I became  embarrassed  and went out immediately  i heard them giggling  at  me  ...Aish!!!

I went towards the dining room and scaned the room to see everyone  present there except Sohyun !??
Sohyun where is she??? I didn't  see her since 2 days , I went sat on my chair followed  by Y/n  and  Nara  who came after sometime ...

Y/n  pov

I went to sit near Taehyung  i saw he had a confused  expression??

Y/n:- Taehyung  is everything  alright??
You seem confused??

My question  made the others look at taehyung  in curiosity  ...

And he spoke something  which made my breath  hitch ...

Taehyung:-  Two days !! Since two days Sohyun is missing !! I didn't  see her have you?? Have anyone of us saw her ?? Where is she??

I was shocked after getting to know about  Nara i forgot about  sohyun !! She is a human and she was my bestfriend  i am worst friend ever ....tears rolled down my cheeks after thinking  about  the  worst things that can happen!!

Don't  worry  I  know she will be safe and i will find her at any cost she will be back but first confirm  where she was last seen at !!!

Snow talked to me in my mind i composed  myself  and asked taehyung

Y/n:- Taehyung  when was the last time you saw her?

Taehyung:-  hmm? Last time.....ahm ...she was passing by and going to garden along with the pups ...!!

Lisa:-  ha yes !! I remember  she wanted to play with pups but later i saw the pups came in but she was not there !!!

Hoseok:- Yoongi and me both will check the borders and our pack area !!

Yoongi:-  Its weird for her disappearance  !!

Namjoon:-  Actually  yoongi is right she cant go anywhere  by herself  she is a human and she dont know  the way as she only knows this palace ...

Tzuyu:-  Maybe she went out to explore the forest out of curiosity??

Jisoo:-  If that is the case then she would have come back!! Its already  two days !!

Nancy:- She may have lost in forest since she is new !! Guys i guess instead  of  wasting  time we should start searching  for her!!