Flummoxed Aurora

Aurora  pov 

I missed something  ...i really missed  something  ...And that part which i missed is the trouble which i am unaware off ...What?? I am so confused right  now  ...I turned around to see the two old couple ,the parents of that Taehyung 's mate ....

I held them captive ,who knows i can use them in future  upcoming  plans hahahahaha....

Now All i have to do is make sure the witch  kingdom  is  weak and i will for now let the vampires win along with  those useless wolf rogues pfft ...and once the war between  them ends i will emerge as the new Queen ...All should  serve me and i will make sure that noone can stop me from being the Queen ....hahahahaha....

Next day

Early morning  in Wolf kingdom

Y/n pov 

Nara:- Y/n?? What do you think should we reveal  ourselves  to others ??

Y/n:- No ...not now ...we can be useful ...this should be revealed  when the time comes ...

Nara just nodded  her  head  in agreement 

Y/n:- By the way ...if you are a witch shouldn't  you  be practicing  witchcraft  ?? It requires  alot concentration  and  energy  !!

Nara:-  I do daily when it is midnight ...

She smiled at me ...

Y/n;- Hmm i see you are good at hiding  things ...

I was happy my sister  is very intelligent  and  sneaky too ...

Nara:-  Remember we have to sneak in Aurora 's house??

Y/n:- yes ...

We were talking when suddenly  the door opened and there was Mafia Taehyung...

Mafia Taehyung:-  What are you both doing  here ?? Alone huh??

Nara:-  Are you judging  something  here??

Mafia Taehyung:-  No i just wanted to spend sometime with you ...so 👉👈 i was searching  for you everywhere...

Aww cute 🥰🥰

Y/n:- Welcome  snow bitch!!

Nara mindlinked  me 

Nara:-  I am sorry on her behalf snow ...

Y/n:- WHAT??

She giggled

Y/n:- Aish kids these days!!

Nara:-  We are of same age...

Alpha taehyung  pov

I woke up and got ready ,these days i am really stressed after war announcement  it has increased  more ....sighs
By the way where is y/n  she should  have  come to wake me atleast  ....pouts...
She is busy ?? I saw Nara and y/n  getting  along too close like too ...why?? What are those same faces planning ??